He wants to go! 4 days with thousands of girls? Can you help me?

Hi everyone,
My boyfriend of 3 years works as a real estate agent in a big agency, with a team of 2 more guys.
The thing is, in about 3/4 months his team is probably going to an event because of some awards in the other part of the country for 4 days. They will stay in a 5 star hotel, thousands of agents. He says I can't go with him.
I suffer from severe anxiety and I get sick only from thinking I will be alone in the house, not being able to sleep or work wille he’s at parties 4 days with thousands of girls in a 5 star hotel on the beach.
I also think one of the collegues from his team cheats on his wife. That makes me feel even worse.
I don't know if these thoughts are caused by my anxiety or if i’m right on not wanting him to go.
He wants to go...
Help :(

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I can understand him wanting to go. It sounds like a reward for his work and should be a good experience for him. I have attended events similar to that myself many times. My experience is that there is certainly some cheating that goes on at events like that, but I think it's only people that are inclined to cheat anyway that would do that. I never did, even when one woman was trying to get me to.

If he's committed to you, he's not going to do anything like that. There might be planned events for the evenings and not really much free time. If there is free time in the evening, probably he and his coworkers will go out for dinner and maybe drinks in the evening or go visit some of the sights in whatever place they're in.

So my opinion is that while something like that makes it easier for people that want to cheat to do it, but it's not going to make someone that's committed to their partner cheat.

Do you have any legitimate reason to think he would cheat on you? If not, then I don't think you should worry about it. If you do have reasons, then you have problems in your relationship that need to be dealt with whether he's going out of town or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • no spouses can go? you could get your own room and hang out there and have fun near him.
    Or, you give him a very nice goodbye and give him some space and hope for the best. I hope he knows how much that would crush you. Then you focus on getting your mind off of that and what you have influence over.

0|0
    0|0
  • T b h I don't think you are necessarily irrational. Going based on what I've seen, people are likely to cheat when in situations where it's easy to. Hopefully you picked a guy not like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry if you can't handle him being at a company function than perhaps you aren't mature enough to be in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anal isn't cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • leave him he is a cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him fuck some other pussy for a change. Not like he is going on a relationship with them. Short term 4 day fun. Don't ask and let him just enjoy. Just remind him to wear a condom.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He can't sleep with a thousand girls in 4 days - it doesn't matter how many people are there - he is probably not going to cheat on you because if he acts guilty when he comes back he will get caught and will lose his relationship with you. If you are concerned - ask him to take photos every 40 minutes during his trip and you will post comments about his photos online so people will know he is taken through his social media account.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take deep breaths and think rationally, also be positive

0|0
    0|0
  • plan a good time with your friends too!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes