He wants to go! 4 days with thousands of girls? Can you help me?

Hi everyone,
My boyfriend of 3 years works as a real estate agent in a big agency, with a team of 2 more guys.
The thing is, in about 3/4 months his team is probably going to an event because of some awards in the other part of the country for 4 days. They will stay in a 5 star hotel, thousands of agents. He says I can't go with him.
I suffer from severe anxiety and I get sick only from thinking I will be alone in the house, not being able to sleep or work wille he’s at parties 4 days with thousands of girls in a 5 star hotel on the beach.
I also think one of the collegues from his team cheats on his wife. That makes me feel even worse.
I don't know if these thoughts are caused by my anxiety or if i’m right on not wanting him to go.
He wants to go...
Help :(

37