First love can you... ?

Can a person ever forget his first love?
And can he ever stop loving his first love?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I haven’t forgot about my first girlfriend but it’s not because I love her. I used her as an experience to know what to do and what not to do the next time around. Are you sure he loves her? Has he told you this or did you only assume because he hasn’t forgotten her?

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

He was my crush we kissed but there were nothing serious we didn't date or anything, we don't talk now plus he studie with me and I just can't forget him and I don't know if he did because he always ignore my texts

• 7d

Ghosting you huh? That’s not a good sign, I’d say move on if he’s ignoring your texts he’s probably lost interest

• Honestly, it depends on so many things, as a blanket statement very few forget their first, regardless.

Stopping the love depends on how it ended, some people are good at killing those emotions, some are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it was genuine love it doesn't really go away. In a sense you will always still love them, even if you do find someone who loves you. You just start to love the latter more

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget :no
    Friendzone her: easily

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't forgot about my first love

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i can

fuck that bitch!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think you can stop loving someone, they will always be in your heart, you eventually just want the best for them, when your own feelings diminish

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes