She’s not opening my snaps I’m getting worried?

I care about this girl and we text everyday and ever since she told me her gpa died she’s been taking hours to open it I’m feeling like she’s losing interest or is she just upset I asked if we are still hanging out tonight and she said no sorry I asked if we are still going on a seccond date and she said yes I’m assuming she’s just upset atm what do you guys think
Updates:
6d
I asked are you okay Gracie she’s like

I don't know rn I’m lost atm I’m not okay... I don't know rn. I’m sorry
I responded please text me when your better she said

I will.. goodnight

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• She's focusing on family dude. Let her be. Offer your support if she needs it but prob should cut back on the dates until she's in a better spot emotionally and mentally.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Yh she said she still wants to do the date next Sunday

• Show All
    • 6d

Yh me too today we were going to cuddle and watch some movies but she canceled because her sister is in town and focusing on her gpa her not opening my snaps I felt like I did something wrong

• 6d

Well her family takes priority here. Don't be discouraged. Just keep offering your support and be there for her, not forcing her to be with you. Heads up tho, as I've seen this happen a few times. Sometimes a death in the family can change someone's priorities even after the funeral. Don't be too discouraged or sad if she decides she needs space for a while.

• To be honest with you, i think she honestly hurting from her gpa passing and might simply need the time to breathe... a relationship and texting might not be the top thing on her mind at the moment and all though you might like her and want to make her feel better Some times when people are feeling so low nothing anybody says or does will make matters better... now if you see she’s still on Snapchat and she posting stories and interacting with other , higher Snapchat score etc... then maybe she’s not interested or loosing interest... however u don’t want to seem to eager to talk to her and keep blowing up her phone with calls and messages, becasue although you might care for her it might look to her like your harassing her or too needy and atm it might simply not be the right time... now ask ur self if something like this occurred to you would u be focused on a second date or partying , going out with friends etc? Or would you just be the type to stay in side , wanna spend time with your family and focus on getting in a better mental state etc... Remember not everyone reacts the same way... for all we now she could be in her room with all the lights out crying all day and night.. clearly with no intentions of hurting u but just becasue she’s hurt with what happened

2|0
    0|0
  • I think the main thought process is that she lost someone likely important to her and might’ve been there for most of her life too.. likely within the family.. why not try n see if you could share some encouragement/support? She’s likely trying to heal.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I told her I’m sorry for her loss and she tells me don’t feel sorry for me she always says that since we started hanging out

• She’s probably just busy or maybe she got her phone taken away and was too embarrassed to tell you

0|0
    0|0
  • Let her be. Her family is going through a lot.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Also, if you have her home mailing address, send her and her family a condolence card.

• Probably just upset

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes