If your partner farts in front of you, does that mean they're getting more comfortable with you?

He didn't even try to hide it and then he sprayed his cologne! We had Mexican food! LOL!!
Yikes...
Yikes...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I'd say he's getting very comfortable. However, I have heard that sexist viewpoint where men can get comfortable in farting in front of their significant other, but girls should be held to a higher standard. I think that's bullshit. Now that I'm transitioning into a female, expectations like that make me mad. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Means he is super comfy with you, and no longer cares to be gross around you. Its a big step in comfort.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

He was very relaxed and sweet today too, more than usual! Finally got my Christmas present to me lol... he had some money issues... but I love it!

• Yes, he is getting comfortable.

I actually think it is cute if a girl rips one, so go ahead and follow his example.

1|0
    0|0
  • That definitely indicates a higher level of comfort. My personal is have we had sex? If yes, then she will be getting gassed.

1|0
    0|0
  • was he supposed to walk away and hide it? does it mean you're too comfortable if you queef in bed?

1|1
    0|0
  • We demonstrate our dominance with the bad smell of the farts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes that means he is getting comfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's a tell tale sign.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would assume so lol

1|0
    0|0
  • lol i would think so

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that's what it means.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we all do it if we're honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans are humans.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Roflololol definitely relaxed around you xD hey itโ€™s bound to happen one day!

1|0
    0|0
  • If they seem to react positively I guess they're comfortable around you.

1|1
    0|0
  • We both fart when we're together. It's no big deal. It's usually funny though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
    These questions on this site

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes