Do you trust your partner hanging out with the opposite sex?

If you dont have one, imagine if you had a lover! Would you still allow them to hang out with people of the opposite gender?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, because if you trust them and they are loyal then it shouldn't matter. Obviously, they are with you and want to be with you. If they didn't they wouldn't still be with you.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yep... I mostly had bi sexual GFs my life so I quickly learnt you can't be jealous... it would drive you crazy...

• Yes. My girlfriend works with guys, has lunch with guys (related to work), and has some contact with a few exes (and a lot of contact with the one she has children with). None of that bothers me because I feel confident that she is committed to me. The same goes the other way so I can have female friends without her being upset about it which is nice.