Is he doing that on purpose?

So i turned my boyfriend snapchat map thing on were u can see the location but yesterday and tday it didin’t show up so i couldn’t see his location. I asked yesterday did he took it away he acted confused and said no. Then it was on again so i could see and now its the morning about 10:00am i think he is asleep but now i can’t see it again so i’ts off. So is he taking it away or its autonatically doing that if u don’t use snapchat for awhile?
5d
Yea he used to fuck me over and do things so i don’t compelely trust him

02