Does this sound weird too you?

So my guy friend is in a long distance relationship with his girlfriend. They live in different countries. He says he loves her a lot but he confided too me that he cheated on her a few times with some girl he met. On Facebook he has a pic of him and his girlfriend and his girlfriend didn't even like it. Even all his other photos, she didn't like. On her profile, she has no evidence of him like even in relationship status, his name is not there and he didn't like even one of the girlfriends photos. He talks and says he loves her but it sounds like the weirdest relationship and he talks to me about it a lot. Does it sound broken too you or strange?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• That does sound strange. If he's happy then go him but I sincerely doubt he's actually happy.