Can you date someone that had multiple sex partners?

So I’m 20 and I’m dating a 21 years old guy. I never kissed a guy before him, and I’m waiting mariage to have sex, and he says that he was okay with that. We share a lot of intimacies like kisses and cuddles, and he is very tender and sweet, Tells me he loves me everytime and spoil me a lot, and he even says that he can see his future with me and that he never felt that for a girl before. But just yesterday I asked him for the first time with how many girl did he had sex and he told me that he had 16 sex partners and that he only dated two of them, and one of his friends even reminded him during a dinner the day when he had a thressome with two girls in a hotel. I didn’t get jealous or something like that but i felt strange. He is handsome and charming so it didn’t surprised me that he had a lot of experience but I can’t help but remembering that at 17 I was watching Barbie movies while he was having sex with other girls. He swear that he didn’t missed his old life as a player and that these girls were nothing for him compared to me, but I never thought before meeting him that a guy can have this much sex partnersCan you date someone that had multiple sex partners?

0|3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Yes, but there is a limit, and that's when you see the red flags.
    Can you date someone that had multiple sex partners?
    Some people are incapable of stopping. Keep that in mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I can barely stand that my wife had two before me. 16? There’s no possible way. And statistically he certainly has a sexually transmitted virus. You wouldn’t just be having sex with him, but with those 16 girls, and the? guys each one of those has been with. It’s disgusting... unless you’re the same for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is glad to wait until marriage for you then he is a good guy and i think really left his player ways behind. Just stick to it and that will tell you what you need to know.

Id also not blindly assume the advice about what men think is ok from a woman should be applied to men. Men and women are different, they act differently and are treated differently so just keep that in mind when reading all the opinions.

1|0
    1|0
    • 5d

Nope hoes are hoes get that through your head ya fboy

• Show All
    • 4d

@Aphrodite8789 i would encourage my daughter to only date older men. You can determine if an older man is stable, sucessful and moral by looking at his behaviors over the past 10+ years. So you can be sure to pick a good guy. If you pick a young guy then who knows what kind of life he decides to live because he hasn't decided yet. Young guys dont want to settle down so they will break my daughters heart and just want to fuck. Older men will want to marry my daughter and be sure thats what they want and will be able to provide for her. So yeah id not allow any daughter of mine to date guys her age, thats just dumb.

• 4d

Stop dodging with other bs. I said your 18 year old daughter with a guy like YOU who is the same age. Oh and you can’t control who your daughter is going to date. Making her date pedophiles will literally destroy y’all relationship. I can see the mother having full custody omg I can taste it if you ever try something like that

• Welcome to the real world, I'll be your guide.
    Its difficult sometimes to connect and bond with people, if he loves you, can be fateful to you and you guys are bonding and connecting I would say you guys are on the right track.

Focus on what you have now and the past is history.

1|0
    0|0
  • When dating people, I don't go into their past a lot because I know that that person wants a new start, you can't hav a new start someone constantly looks into your past.

3|1
    0|0
  • i can deal with multiple partners but 17 is a lot. so it would greatly depend on how i felt about the individual and if i truly thought they were ready to settle down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you talked to him about your feelings on this subject?

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't trust it. I believe in quality over quantity, so it would tell me that something is wrong. On the other hand i would be kind of envious if he was sleeping around at that age.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get him tested before you go further. You don’t want to get married first, then find out you can't have sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to be open and that it does not bother me, but everytime I gave it a chance, it ended horribly bad.
    So I guess I am done with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it exceeds 10 (and that is generous), I'll pass on that.

2|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I stay virgin so I expect my wife to be too

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very cute, I'm curious to know what country you are from. And yes I date women who have had a lot of sexual experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.. only their future matters to me not their past, you have absolutely no right to judge him on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.
    At most i can take if my partner had 3.
    More than that, relationship won't work for me.
    Thats a really unhealthy sign!

0|0
    1|1
  • Depends if he's done playing and you can live without being jealous

1|0
    0|0
  • I've heard of A lot worse than 16 sex partners. It is a high number but if he's into you that's nice

0|0
    0|0
  • why not more experience is better for you as not boring or crap in bed

0|1
    0|0
  • That's not even that many lol but if u can't handle it may not work out

0|0
    2|0
    • 5d

It’s a damn lot

• 5d

If that's you're opinion then sure but honestly that's nothing you're mindset is off a day and age that's long passed

• I mean i would have the same feeling you had. Strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run far away and never go back

1|1
    1|0
  • He's probably lying

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope because I’m picky asf

0|1
    2|0
  • Past is the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucky guy. Make sure he is clean

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|1
    2|0
  • 16 is not that baf

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    1|1
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• Yeah?
    It’s kinda hard to find anyone in their 20s who hasn’t had sex with more than one person (if we’re including ones that are obviously lying about it). It just means they’re gonna be more experienced really and as long as they’re STD free what does it matter. Once they start sleeping with me they won’t feel like ever fucking anyone else anyways so I would not be worried 😂

1|2
    0|0
  • Look, as long as he doesn't cheat until he waits for marriage i guess it is fine. The key is he has to prove that he will stop to you and sex isn't a priority. Don't give your v card to him until you are sure he is worthy. People make things they later regret. In today's culture he may have followed the rest without thibking much, at that age it happens. Just make sure he is worthy before doing anything big with him

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, we live in an age where people sleep around and as long as they're checked for STIs, I'm not bothered. My boyfriend and I are actually on about the same number of sexual partners. I would be surprised if he is able to keep away from sex until marriage - that's quite an old fashioned way of viewing things. Hopefully you've thought deeply about your reasons for it and also read people's experiences of losing it to their spouse for the first time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Initially, if there’s chemistry upon first meet, I could potentially fall for them. But once I find out, I’m not so sure if I’d be able to last in a relationship because it would eventually bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would honestly your lucky he shared and was honest. If he clean and faithful you shouldn’t really judge... girls get mad when guys judge same applies

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I would have trust issues then too, I understand the weird feeling you get, especially if he’s handsome lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure especially when there young should have fun if you want. I think it’s just got old it gets old eventually then you want something real. My brother the bit of a player he’s 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would only date a guy who had multiple sex partners if that is in the past already and he regrets this lifestyle.
    Your man seems to love you. He will wait for you till marriage so I think you should forgive him his past and accept him.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

why should he regret it he wasn't ready to settle down in the past

• Show All
    • 5d

maybe its not his fault maybe he was ready to settle down with each of the women but then the relationship didn't work out

• 5d

Great.
      But having sex with 20 girls and like 1-2 of them actually wanted relationship sounds to me like he was attracted to the wrong women. And also there are men who are not interested in having just sex with a girl, and if girls tell them “no relationship, just sex”, they would back down. So to do that stuff, you seriously want and enjoy it. I’m just not into that lifestyle and I wouldn’t want people like that around me.

• Yes of course your can date someone with a high body count

0|1
    0|0
  • 16 former sex partners would be really off putting to me... Couldn't trust someone like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I’d feel grossed out to be honest, but if you really like him then you should put the past aside

0|0
    0|1
  • It is normal I think for guys to have more experience. Especial if they are a guy most girls want!

0|0
    1|1
  • You can’t trust anyone!!! He will not stay faithful to you!! They never do!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Would be too much for me. He probably expect a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can’t

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe if he doesn’t have player vibes

0|0
    0|0
  • GTFO OMFG!

0|0
    0|0
  • If he didn't he will any way

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn’t have multiple relationships no. I had threesomes but I’m a one woman relationship.

0|0
    0|1
  • He’s gonna cheat on you. Once a hoe always a hoe.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I’m no angel. My boyfriend is far from it. It takes away none of the specialness we have together, what’s important is is now and the future.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

by the way I know I’m going to get hate and downvoted for this, but 16 partners is nothing. My boyfriend is probably around the 100 mark (he didn’t keep count) and I’m personally in the 30s. Doesn’t take much for the number to increase and don’t be surprised if in the future you meet people with much higher numbers.

Recommended myTakes