Advice? please?

Okay, so I’ve been in a relationship with this guy for a little less than two years now. I’m between the ages of 14-20 and he’s been super controlling and stuff recently. For some reason he won’t stop begging to know where I am, who I’m with, why I’m there and if I explain I’m with family he begs me and won’t stop until I show him I actually am with family. He keeps
apologizing as well but I feel like it’s my fault most of the time. He has hit me once before but that was one time and he hasn’t since. It’s been about 5 months since he has and we’ve fought after the fact and he hasn’t done anything. Recently I’ve started talking to this guy and he’s been super sweet, supportive and always listening to what I have to say. He’s helping me through being watched by my current boyfriend and just last night he explained how he worries about me so much because of the fact he likes me. I like him back but I’m kinda stuck at what to do. I know I’ll be happier with the guy I’ve been talking too since we’ve been friends for about 7 months now and he’s never done anything that was bad, or so.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• That kind of "rekationship" will only bring you heartbreak and misery. My suggestion. Abandon ship. There are better options available. Baing straight and honest usually is the best way of breaking up. If he doesn't accept it the nice way then cut all connection. He will most likely whine after you saying all the sweetest things he knows the words for but stay strong not to end up back where you started.

0|0
    0|0
  • See you're boyfriend is wrong and a asshole as he clearly don't trust u and a relationship won't last without trust equally though u are cheating on you're boyfriend so just end it with him as u clearly are not good for each other

1|0
    0|0
  • 14-20 is kinds broad, if your a minor and your boyfriend is an adult there could be some serious consequences for him if anything else were to happen

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

He’s 18, almost 19

• Show All
    • 4d

Goodluck with this, the guy probably won't take it well so be prepared for some crying

• 4d

Thank you

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes