Advice? please?

Okay, so I’ve been in a relationship with this guy for a little less than two years now. I’m between the ages of 14-20 and he’s been super controlling and stuff recently. For some reason he won’t stop begging to know where I am, who I’m with, why I’m there and if I explain I’m with family he begs me and won’t stop until I show him I actually am with family. He keeps
apologizing as well but I feel like it’s my fault most of the time. He has hit me once before but that was one time and he hasn’t since. It’s been about 5 months since he has and we’ve fought after the fact and he hasn’t done anything. Recently I’ve started talking to this guy and he’s been super sweet, supportive and always listening to what I have to say. He’s helping me through being watched by my current boyfriend and just last night he explained how he worries about me so much because of the fact he likes me. I like him back but I’m kinda stuck at what to do. I know I’ll be happier with the guy I’ve been talking too since we’ve been friends for about 7 months now and he’s never done anything that was bad, or so.

03