Sex or romance; which is more important for a relationship?

• Sex or romance; which is more important for a relationship?Sex
  • Sex or romance; which is more important for a relationship?Romance
  • Other
    Vote C

2347

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a hopeless romantic at heart... A good relationship needs romance and a touch of passion, the sex may be fabulous; but I honestly believe that love and affection and the journey of romance are far more important in a relationship than just sex on its own.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can live without romance, I cannot live without sex.
    You can love someone without romance, but you can't have love without sex (Unless you're asexual), In my own opinion