I have been married for 13 years to a great guy, but I really want to be with women. Would the average guy be ok with me having a girl on the side?

321

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest with him. Let’s not play the guessing game. It’s been a long time. Maybe he wants some things too.

• We have been a little less intimate lately. I have decided to talk to him to discus his wants and needs first, then we will get to mine. I just don’t want to blast him with that all at once with out at the very least listening to his wants.
      Thanks so much! 😀

• 6d

Yeah! I was sure he would like to try some things out. I’m happy you have a marriage where you don’t need to have secrets!

No secrets and you guys will be very happy.

• 6d

Absolutely!! 😋