What are some great ways to say I love you in addition to the words?

Lets get Extreme, literally, ... what are some ways and share the results here... don't want words, want actions and results;) If you don't have someone committed to love, then love someone else and then do it as a random act of... loooooveeeee!!! Be good, and appropriate fellas!

Cause in the end... Metallica knows right...

This GAG post will be left here for eternity, til the end of the ages, for you to log your amazing results in the log book of social time.
well... it should be.
:)
:)

92

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Actions.

• any thoughts on specific actions

• Excellente thoughts Desconhecida! I've done lot of that. love to give those hidden notes!:)

• 😊❤😘