What are some great ways to say I love you in addition to the words?

Lets get Extreme, literally, ... what are some ways and share the results here... don't want words, want actions and results;) If you don't have someone committed to love, then love someone else and then do it as a random act of... loooooveeeee!!! Be good, and appropriate fellas!

Cause in the end... Metallica knows right...

This GAG post will be left here for eternity, til the end of the ages, for you to log your amazing results in the log book of social time.
well... it should be.
:)
:)

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Actions.

1|1
    0|0
    • any thoughts on specific actions

• Show All
    • Excellente thoughts Desconhecida! I've done lot of that. love to give those hidden notes!:)

• 😊❤😘

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• actions actions actions

1|1
    0|0
  • If you want to do something nice for your partner whom you're living with or whom you visit their home often (as a way of saying "I love you"), you might want to do their housework for them (if you're not already doing it) while the other person has some "me time".
    Wives have been saying "I love you" to their husbands/partners since the beginning of the ages. 😉

1|1
    0|0
  • Just doing sweet things. Making dinner. Doing something you don’t always do or never do. Neck kisses. Candles! Rose petals leading to the bedroom. Something romantic. Just turning the tv off and putting the phone down and looking at them. Look at them like you just fell in love

1|1
    0|0
    • ohh yea! get those flames burning. I hope you have some amazing days ahead. his butt needs to be out here..:)

• Show All
    • ☹️😪☹️🥺

• I stand corrected to Metallicas opinion, a good roll in the hay also maters!;)

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4iASg3wmY9s this was the first thing that cane to mind.

1|1
    0|0
    • Wow! That's serious love song! So you want him to sing this to you over and over:)?

• Clean your spouse up when they had diarrhea stuck in traffic.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wipe her tears away for her. Hold her and kiss her gently so she feels she is safe and protected.

1|2
    0|0
  • Listening to them ( respect)

1|1
    0|0
  • Cooking
    Cleaning
    Surprise gifts
    Long rides

1|1
    0|0
  • Make me a sandwich