How do I get the courage to stand up to my wife and confront her about her cheating?

How do I get the courage to confront my wife about her cheating?
5d
I'm looking for other options besides divorce that's something I don't want to do

1322

Most Helpful Guy

• the fact that she cheated on you and 'wouldn't even deny it' means that she does not respect you.

Obviously you are a very kind but also very weak man, you don't have alpha traits and can't act tough. Now, if you don't want her to cheat on you, changes need to happen from your part.

You gotta realize that the reason why someone cheats is because they dont have all their want in their partner, and there are things missing.

I can already tell what's missing from you is confidence and just outright strong personality that cannot be shook. Once you have those you will notice her respect suddenly increase dramatically and even the way she looks at you is different.

What you can do now since you don't wanna leave her no matter how much she cheats:
    1. either accept the fact that she will always cheat on you and live with it, but you gotta predict that one day she'l just leave you cause she will lose more and more respect to you in time. ESPECIALLY and big ESPECIALLY is if she knows YOU know she's cheating and are not doing anything about it. that's literally the ultimate lost of respect towards you and the words you would be described by her and others are 'cuck', 'pathetic loser', 'beta bitch' or even a 'pussy'.

2. Start working on yourself and building yourself up either secretly publicly whatever works for you better (that's gonna happen all while she's cheating on you or if you guys take a break). Start hitting the gym, work on your personality and confidence. working out/playing sports and getting inshape will give you a lot of confidence boost but it will not make your personality stronger. You gotta work on yourself and your personality. establish your principles, what's okay with you and what isn't. Be honest with yourself. Slowly but surely transform yourself into a strong man that is satisfied with himself.

I'l tell you the biggest secret to confidence and strong personality is self-satisfaction. When you reach the point where you are truly fully satisfied of yourself, you have nothing that you hate in yourself anymore, you fixed all your problems and what makes you unhappy or at least are working on it. accepted whatever problems that you have that literally cannot be possibly humanly fixed and learned to live with them. Once you all this happens, the moment you become 'truly' happy with yourself and satisfied... that is when you reach the ULTIMATE confidence and have character. Confidence is literally another word for 'being happy with yourself'. Once you realize that, you will know how to fix it.

in summary, your goal in the 2nd point is to slowly but surely build yourself into a confident happy strong man, and with time you will gain full respect from your wife and maximum attraction. She will decide on her own, to never cheat on you again.

Best of luck, message me if you have any questions.

• 5d

Though i will tell you, that once your confidence start increasing and as you progress through building yourself up. You will by default not accept to yourself to be treated in that way and might breakup with her yourself or may even find a much better woman. Since you will be much more attractive with time.

• 5d

yeah? then why did you ask this question?

I don't think you did. No man will ever do. i'm very sure that deep down, you want all this to stop. I know how a piece of your heart dies everytime you realize she cheated on you.

You may accept it, but that doesn't mean the pain will go away. it never will. and you will be suffering all your life or until she leaves you. because i told you... she will eventually leave you. She's not stupid, you think she doesn't know that you at least have an idea she's cheating? the respect will be lost more and more with time. To the point she will not even care if you caught her cheating and you will one day face the ultimate disappointment and confidence destruction when you walk on her having sex in your own bed and still not caring that you saw her or even ignores your existence.

I know you dont want that pain, and i don't want that pain for you. Just imagining it hurts me. i can't even imagine what has happened to your already weak and fragile heart.

• 5d

u said you dont want to leave her. but as hurtful as it is to leave her, it is still less hurtful than being with her. that i promise you. Time has something magical where it helps you move on when you are not associated in anyway with whatever is hurting you. Best way to move on is to delete everything that reminds you of that person, otherwise, even if you left her, you will never get over her. How can you get over someone when things all over the place keep reminding you of that person.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just do. Because if it's not going to change divorce is around the corner. And if you have to walk out, walk out. Send a message by walking out. It's not worth keeping her since she doesn't want to keep you.

• 6d

If he dovkrces she gets half his shit. So she cheats, AND gets his stuff. I used to not see it, but marriage can trap men super hard

• 5d

Divorce is not an option to me I do not want to do that

• 5d

How is it not an option? Your held against you will? Then stop complaining. No one wants to hear the B. S..