What are some ways to keep a relationship working?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• keep the sex exciting and going, communicate, help and support each other, love one another, be honest and open with each other... Most of all, RESPECT.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on your relationship, and what are you doing with it. All relationships require effort, mutual trust, and respect. It must be going somewhere. A stagnate relationship such as not leading to marriage is a relationship that is often doomed for failure no matter what you do. Especially, if you met and got together out of lust and the relationship is about sex before marriage.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any relationship who contain and keep these elements alive will just work fine and healthy:

Love
    Trust
    Respect
    Responsibility
    Partnership and Sacrifices
    Loyalty and Commitment
    Unity and Integrity
    Honesty
    Mutual Communication
    Mutual Understanding
    Mutual Agreement
    Acceptance

1|0
    0|0
  • quality time talking to really get to know so you accept. the point isn't to fix the other.
    keep mystery and surprise in it and newness (this is contrast to above)
    take some time apart.
    Remove distractions.
    increase fun, reduce stress.

if there is trouble, get help or work on those things to keep them from flaming out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing when to quit. If you are trying too hard then it's not meant to be.
    Keep doing the same things you are used to do before meeting him is a good start

1|2
    0|0
  • Do something for the the other, I dress up and role play and buy coffee out of the blue, I get her water even when she did not ask, I book for her, massage her, talk to her about anything and everything, insane her a message to let her know I'm thinking about her, buy tickets for a band in advance, her I'd do anything for this girl we connect well anyway hope this will help

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Always have sex. And good sex. Especially when you are mad or bored or upset with the other person.

2. Always try to be the person you ought to be no matter what is going on with the other person.

3. Always try to put yourself in their shoes and understand them better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep them feeling special, support them , give them all the orgasms they can handle especially through oral and always tell her she is valuable in your life ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex and attraction. The girl can't get fat, and the guy should make more money and pursuit a mission/goal. Also he should not get fat.

0|0
    1|0
  • Stay enough away from other guys so you could show the right ''trust''. Listen carefully without trying to react to each other. Respect opinions. Sacrifice own pleausure for being together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make them feel special, loved and support them, talk about any problems if you need to. You have to be open to your partner, and tell them what's on your mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communication
    Trust
    Respect
    Ask
    Honesty
    No cheating
    No lying
    100000 truth
    Making love
    And etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Communication. Gaining trust. Trying new things. Dates. Time alone with each other. Travel.

0|1
    0|1
  • Honesty and respect. They are a must for a long relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communication and time together that's literally the basics.

0|0
    0|0
  • sex and more sex usually is a nice recipe to follow

0|0
    0|0
  • Love, Sex, Communication, vacations

1|0
    0|0
  • sex sex and more varied and interesting sex

1|0
    2|0
  • You shouldn't have to, good couples just work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Respectful, responsible and honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communication and Trust.

0|2
    0|0
  • Seek wisdom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex, cuddle, sex, cuddle, eat.. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Communication, forgiveness, and having fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Communication, express how you feel rawly

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor, kindness, listening

0|0
    0|0
  • Make her cum at least twice a week or every night

0|0
    0|0
  • fight to fix the problem not to make it worse

0|0
    0|0
  • Communication: tell them how you feel, what you’re thinking, what you want to do, what you want them do do, what you expect of them. Tell them about your day, what you did today. Ask them basic questions like how their day was, how their family is, how they are. Talk frequently.
    Give each other affection: kiss, hug, touch. Give each other compliments and mean it. Smile at each other and be friendly and warm. Flirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get on your knees

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Want a Latina to blow my BBC

• Anal

0|0
    1|0
    • 6d

By communication, respect and forgiveness on both sides

• In my opinion, a relationship only works if there is a lot of room for both people. As people grow, they need that one room anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love and respect

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen a lot of relationships from the outside and I would say the top thing you can do to make it work is don’t get mad over small things, stay calm always even when you are mad or arguing always just stay calm and do not yell, notice what the other person wants and needs from a relationship and try to give them that and let them know what you need in return, try new things, and give yourselves breaks from one another. Do not worry about what the other person is doing all the time, trust has to be there and if they mess that up that’s on them if they mess up you will find out eventually. No relationship will work if all of your extra time is spent together. Absence really does make the heart grown fonder and spending time with just your friends is so healthy too.

3|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes