Have you ever loved someone from afar?

And you feel like you've known them all this while...

Did you approach the person afterwardsHave you ever loved someone from afar?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• My best friend, and no I only recently told her i had feeling for her at one point, I dont now, she's in a way different place in her life than i am

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I always let people know when I'm interested as soon as I'm aware of it myself. Sometimes I'll play around with it for a bit though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes. He’s got some issues to work out first (medical and personal). I can’t seem to get him out of my mind so I guess I will leave it as an option

1|1
    0|0
  • All the time. Never works out

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not love but I've crushed pretty hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did a number of times. One person in particular I met when I was in my mid 20's. She was a beautiful, shy, girl in her early 20's. She was working in the local mall, and I would go on my lunch break just to get a glimpse of her and see her smile. Well, we ended up working together at a Sam's Club, and I found out that she liked younger guys. she took a strong liking to my youngest brother, but they never dated. I never told her how I felt and I still see her from time to time.

3|1
    0|0
  • Things don't seem like working out between us. So consider I am single again, now. It's too far away and she sounds like doesn't care about me at all by saying that I was too rushed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did, but it was a strange kind of afar.

In high school, I was really good friends with this guy. He was tall— I usually didn’t develop crushes on tall boys because they scared me, but he was different. He was funny, and gave his friends (like me) hugs. He’d also hold their hands and play with them, but he did that to me more than anyone else to the point where everyone in our chem class was convinced we were dating.

After a while, I fell in love with him. Especially because he had a gorgeous smile, and he smelled so nice, and he was so smart and always looked out for me. I tried to convince myself I didn’t like him because I didn’t want to ruin what we had, so I kept my feelings a secret until the day of graduation. Haven’t seen him since.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to admire my classmate from a distance. Back then I was too shy to approach him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea in elementary school. Though i didn't do anything about it. I a happy i didn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I have trouble establishing a relationship with anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • oh fuck yes, too many girls, and i never approached them haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i love pizza from a distance when I'm on diet 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in LDR

1|0
    0|0
  • l have and she only went and broke my heart

1|1
    0|0
  • yes an no

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I've only ever loved one woman honestly

1|0
    0|0
  • No, cause no one loves me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, few times.

I moved a lot.

Last one she moved 4h drive away. Every body around seen we in to each other just never made any moves. I still see her once in while, we talk a lot then and look like we close, but I would not mind her being my girlfriend or more...

I'm just stuck in this situation...

1|0
    0|0
  • Um love would be a strong word for it. Probably just “admired” someone from afar. And no im still admiring him atm we’ve never talked lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every time... all of my loves were unrequited, that's why I'm a virgin in my late 30s, never had a kiss, never dated :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my best friend's cousin. I had met him before knowing my best friend and i instantly fell in love with him. The problem is that i started dating my best friend at some point while i had the feeling his cousin had something for me too. Now i'm far away from both of them. I never confessed my feelings to anybody, not even our friends. When i meet the cousin by coincidence it feels weird, almost nostalgic...

2|1
    0|0
  • All the frickin time

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes