Have you ever loved someone from afar?

And you feel like you've known them all this while...

Did you approach the person afterwardsHave you ever loved someone from afar?

914

Most Helpful Guys

• My best friend, and no I only recently told her i had feeling for her at one point, I dont now, she's in a way different place in her life than i am

• Nope! I always let people know when I'm interested as soon as I'm aware of it myself. Sometimes I'll play around with it for a bit though.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes. He’s got some issues to work out first (medical and personal). I can’t seem to get him out of my mind so I guess I will leave it as an option

• All the time. Never works out