Name one thing your ex was good at?

Well it could be anything, just name itName one thing your ex was good at?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• She could make the best home made, deep dish pizza from scratch, you've ever had. Well, at least, me. Haha

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• cheating on me with other women and then lying about it!

3|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Making me angry. Twist my words and pretend to be a victim of them. Accusing me of cheating. Argue with days over stupid things even though he was not right.

1|1
    0|0
  • She was extremely good at being selfish. She was a Master Egocentrist.

1|0
    0|0
  • He was abusive and a narcissist. I like to see the best in people and that was my problem of why I stayed in abusive relationships. My ex was good at manipulating me to get his way by making me feel like on top of world and making me laugh one minute and the next making me feel like trash. He was an expert💔

1|0
    0|0
  • Giving blowjobs. Liked it so much she did it without being asked. Once in a while I'd come home from work and she'd pounce. Said she liked to feel it getting hard in her mouth. That's one thing I really miss about that girl and she was good at it, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh my the salt is a strong flavor in this post hahaha.

My ex was cool... could draw anime, cartoon characters and scenery like a boss lol.
    Name one thing your ex was good at?

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha, this question is going to have some great answers; I cannot wait to read over them!

My ex was a GREAT liar and manipulator! He must have been to fool me into thinking I could trust him and think he wasn't a cheater.

1|0
    0|0
  • Making me feel good about myself. When she was laughing at my jokes I felt I am the funniest person in the world. When she looked at me I felt I'm hot af. When she was listening I felt every word of mine are gold. Felt like she was made only for making me feel good, unfortunately she wasn't.

3|0
    0|0
  • She was really good at cooking. My new girlfriend can barely make an egg, and typically uses boxed dinners... I mean she's probably average for her generation, but the last one could COOK.

3|0
    0|0
  • Being so incredibly sweet and loving and affectionate like an adorable perfect puppy person. Damn she could make you feel on top of the world when she'd even just smile at you... She was amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being inexistent... If I think about it, she's still very good at it 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • Supporting me through mental illness

Also physics homework. He was really good at physics homework. My physics homework that is xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have said she was compassionate. Until things unravelled at then end, then i didn't recognise who she was

1|0
    0|0
  • Between the fact that he was a pretty good kisser. Orthe fact he was a damn good liar. :).
    Damn Fucker 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing the victim. He would always be the one that was hurt. Even when it was nothing to do with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bossong people around and organizing a household (but not planning trips).

1|0
    0|0
  • They were really awesome at making me want to break up with them😃

1|0
    0|0
  • Blaming me for everything her father did wrong while she was growing up.

Turning everything around to make it my fault every time there was an issue.

Texting too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG JANE THE VIRGIN!! I love that show!!

And to reply to the actual question lol, they were great at riding horses lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm 🤔 she kept delaying our meetings months to months and still made me believe she'll meet😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Public speaking. Event though he couldn't pronounce couple of letters, he was always good at it, never nervous what so ever

1|0
    0|0
  • He was being good at being liar. Pathological liar and being selfish. Nothing good about him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good at: "borrowing" my money

Not good at: paying me back

1|0
    0|0
  • She good at helping divorcée get there money and being workerholic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on witch ex, but the latest ex she was creative and good baker.

1|0
    0|0
  • She was good at manipulation and lying ha all good cuz my now girlfriend is great

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a lying coward

4|0
    0|0
  • Lying.

3|0
    0|0
  • Good at being a wanker... lazy af.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lying and being psychopathic womanizer

3|0
    0|0
  • Oral

1|1
    0|0
  • Complaining I didn’t make us enough money...

1|1
    0|0
  • Using too much cologne

1|1
    0|0
  • Cheating!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • He’s really good at chemistry.

2|0
    0|0
  • sexual intercourse

1|3
    0|0
  • Ruining relationships

2|0
    0|0
  • ignoring me... lol

3|0
    0|0
  • Fighting. Holy shit, she was a savage lmfao

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating

1|0
    0|0
  • She was really good at reverse psychology.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lying

1|0
    0|0
  • Passive Aggression.

1|0
    0|0
  • She was good at cheating

1|0
    0|0
  • Collecting boyfriends when we were married