Are you still catering to people that don't put you first?

Are you still giving people your time that dont put you first?Are you still catering to people that don't put you first?
  • No, I've shut that shit down long ago
    Vote A
  • I'm naturally a kind person and tend to put others 😔
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• The lesson is put yourself first but I’m stupidly too nice and kind... and these situation fucks me over big time in the past.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Stopped that a bit ago.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sure, sometimes you realize that they never give something in return and then it's best to let the contact fade. Sometimes though people are having a bad time and will eventually be the one to reach out first.

I've probably wasted a lot of time on some because when younger I had a big craving for people to like me and I still really want people to like me but it's not the end of the world anymore if they don't so now I don't waste as much time on those that don't want give anything back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look around you and see

0|0
    1|0
  • Unfortunately yes. There are times when you develop feelings for some people, not necessarily romantic. This emotional attachment makes me cater to people that don't put me first.

I used to be indifferent when my friends used my stuff and destroy it and didn't care about me but with time I was able to cut them off from my life for good. Still there is a need to work more on myself and engage more positive and mature people in my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, I cut out junk relationships. Trees constantly prune themselves, so must we. Give out of your abundance, yes, I do that, but I learned the magical word "no".

1|0
    0|0
  • Sad to say, I sometimes give 75 and I get 25 back but I have found I have wiggle room it is not just always preferred or accepted :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm nice to everyone but I shut down anyone who tries to take advantage.

1|1
    0|0
  • I always put others first unless they're assholes. Then I just leave them alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Only really put in effort to help my aunts as of late and they make me sandwiches.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 7d

You want him bc he's a challenge

• 7d

Not rlly anymore. He told me he doesn't like me (he did say he could see us together tho) but at this point us being together isn't even realistic. He calls me sis a lot now anyways

• Yeah...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Just deleted someone off my phone tonight

1|0
    0|0
  • In the past I have done that but not anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope never

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no... I don't have time for that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes