Has an S/O ever made you feel insecure? About what?

If not, have YOU ever made an SO feel insecure (on purpose or by accident)

Detailz ❤️

127

Most Helpful Guy

• No one can 'MAKE' you feel anything. YOU get to CHOOSE. Otherwise you're admitting that your feelings and emotions are out of your control. And I don't think that's the case.

If you're talking about a guy making you jealous, it's called 'dread'. You might find something on google about mate dread.

• 5d

This has nothing to do with my personal life and I’ve never had the experience of feeling insecure in a relationship.

• 5d

Then what's your point? What's your question? Are you just making stuff up again?

• 5d

“Again” ... I’m not sure what you are referring to but the things that I have shared about my life are not made up. I am sorry you feel that way.

The point of the question should not matter and where it came from is irrelevant. I’m not trying to convince you or anyone else of anything. It’s not my intention to reveal some bigger picture, because it is not that deep.

My question is very straightforward, so was your answer. Thank you for participating.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes like when they talk about how perky they hope your boobs are (before theyve seen them)... or if they say things like YOUR BOOTY isn't BIG ENOUGH... stuff like that

• About my body/physical appearance. That no man would ever want me etc etc.