Has an S/O ever made you feel insecure? About what?

If not, have YOU ever made an SO feel insecure (on purpose or by accident)

Detailz ❤️

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No one can 'MAKE' you feel anything. YOU get to CHOOSE. Otherwise you're admitting that your feelings and emotions are out of your control. And I don't think that's the case.

If you're talking about a guy making you jealous, it's called 'dread'. You might find something on google about mate dread.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

This has nothing to do with my personal life and I’ve never had the experience of feeling insecure in a relationship.

• 5d

Then what's your point? What's your question? Are you just making stuff up again?

• 5d

“Again” ... I’m not sure what you are referring to but the things that I have shared about my life are not made up. I am sorry you feel that way.

The point of the question should not matter and where it came from is irrelevant. I’m not trying to convince you or anyone else of anything. It’s not my intention to reveal some bigger picture, because it is not that deep.

My question is very straightforward, so was your answer. Thank you for participating.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes like when they talk about how perky they hope your boobs are (before theyve seen them)... or if they say things like YOUR BOOTY isn't BIG ENOUGH... stuff like that

0|0
    0|0
  • About my body/physical appearance. That no man would ever want me etc etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes. The first wife, she always wanted a picture boy , and I gave her 4 daughters, as she said I'm not man enough to give her a son. I replied you cannot carry one she had had 3or4 miscarriages. The nasty things you say when hurt. But it did hurt what she said, no excuse to retailiate...

2|0
    0|0
  • My ex was hotter than me.
    She didn't like a lot of things about my looks and she would say hurtful things.
    Yet she stayed with me a really long time and I she still tries to be with me.
    It's confusing.

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple guys ago... the guy I was dating insulted just about everything about me. He said I dressed too mature (like a grandma from the 1970’s, whatever that means) and said he’d only officially be my boyfriend if I lost 50 lbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    I have lost ~60lbs. My ex started to purposely 'like' nude women on social media and admitted he did it for me to see and make me insecure cuz I was annoying lmfao
    And it worked, which is even sadder, to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend once told me that if I was taller, I'd be perfect.. (I'm 5'6, I don't think I'm that short, I'm average/normal height)
    This made me feel kinda insecure about my height

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. He never did that with me. Infact whenever im stuck in a problem he will be with me till my problem gets over.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had an ex that would often say I was stupid worthless ugly etc he also was so controlling and stopped me doing what I loved to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup but it’s not his fault I have body dysmorphia I suppose 🤷‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • Divorce has a way of doing that to you, having a cheating spouse definitely makes that happen

0|0
    0|0
  • No, maybe but I wouldn't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not that I can recall

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I can't say that's ever happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah about my boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very that I am aware off

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope