Guys and ladies.. please answer this question : what would you? Read deseciription?

GUYS :
If ur lady wrote you something that meant a lot to you.. and touched u... what would it be?
What would u want your lady to write to you?

LADIES :
What would you write to your man
And touch his heart
Etc

Just need ideas

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Write to him about what you appreciate about him specifically. About his mind, and about his heart. Do you appreciate his drive? His efforts to succeed in life? Do you appreciate his vision, in the way he makes decisions? Do you respect him?

Those kind of things. Also tell him how he makes you feel.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him how he makes you feel. Also, not just the typical compliments on his look or intelligence or whatever, but little things. Little stories about why you love him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, compliments are always nice.. try and pay attention, and compliment something that no one else usually notices. He may try a lot harder than you think sometimes. Let him know you notice and you appreciate it. Tell him you love him, and just as important tell him why you love him.

... and also a confidence boost for the bedroom is always welcome, by the way. 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • "Your memes are dank, your physique is good enough to be in a WWE locker room, and your gaming skills are unparalleled."

2|0
    0|0
  • Right now, I would love her to write "you know what, I actually want another date with you".

1|0
    0|0
  • The one that said i love you bitch

1|0
    0|0
  • Also Tell him how good he is in bed, if at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I love you BITCH

ain't ever gonna stop lovin u BITCH

1|0
    0|0