If he cares then why does he act like this?

My boyfriend never talls to me or wants to see me but he days he loves me? If he dosnt care why is he in the relationship? I really love him and I dont know how to get rid of him but he's breaking my heart more than i ever thought could ever happen. I'm afraid of him cheating because he tells me he wants other girls and he hates the way i look and his dick won't get hard for me anymore. What's the matter with me? I dont understand why would he stay if he feels all of this? And if he cares why caint he show it. I know I'm gunna get comments about I need to love myself, I used to but he made me hate myself. He was my first boyfriend my first everything.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Shame on you for staying. Love is an action not a word. I guess you believe everything you hear

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

What do u mean

• Show All
    • 6d

And your probably still single with only a reptile freind at 57. Lol I wonder why no one likes you that you have to buy a reptile to be your only source of happiness in your everyday bitter life while you wither away and wait to die because you know no one will ever love you.

• 6d

Guess again. I met my 31 year old girlfriend on this very site. We’ve been together for three years. Oh yeah she’s into reptiles too. She has a bearded dragon. You didn’t answer my question why you’re in such a fucked up relationship with such a fucked up person. People don’t change

Recommended myTakes