How to accept being ugly? (Not being harsh, just clearly not good looking lol)?

Girls find me frightening looking so I basically never have any options lol. Any way I can learn to accept being a 4/10 guy who couldn't be physically attractive in the eyes of anyone? Cheers :)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Ugly? Assuming that’s you in the pics, You’re like a 6.81/10. I don't know how to tell you to accept ugliness. Me accepting my ugliness came naturally. Just learn to love yourself and be happy with your good features instead focusing on your “bad” features.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Ah so not even a 7, so in agreement over my ugliness and my lack of physical attractiveness. Guess I do have to take time to accept my looks I guess.

• Show All
    • 4d

wasn't puttting words into your mouth haha, but you can't say below a 7 is good ;). Most people are offended if theyre rated a 4 5 or 6.

• 4d

In my opinion, anything above a 6 is lovely and probably average.

• My guy you're not ugly. Just try to find a girl that isn't stuck up and wants The Rock to fuck her lmao. You look good my dude.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

you're kind, but the general consensus of my looks is that im either average or worse. But thanks lol

• attraction isn't in the looks. if that were the case the world wouldn't be overpopulated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m already ugly I accept it and dont. But I’m aiming for plastic surgery

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Yeah I really need it too

• Show All
    • 4d

Same here lol

Recommended myTakes