Is his past history of cheating something I should be concerned about?

Our relationship has been great, we've been engaged almost a year and a half and living together; he does things with my family and vice versa, he's loving and attentive to my almost teenage daughter; we go out, we work out together and the wedding date approaches quickly. I know it's hard for people to comment on these situations, and while I love this man I guess I'm wondering if his past should be my concern. The first time we were dating I received messages from multiple women he was also with them. When we got back together two years ago he was cheating on his girlfriend making dates with me. His tinder account was still open for the first few months when we got back together and only months before he proposed to me he tried to have sex with one of his exes. I know he has a past of overlapping women, but he is over 40 and never been married, as far as I have seen since living together he no longer uses his Facebook other than for business (before he was always liking seductive photos of women), he proudly posts pictures of us together, we are doing things together constantly, we spend time with each others families; he seems like he's learned and grown and is truly invested in our future. Should his past be a concern if he is so different now?

22