Why is it that boys just can’t focus on one girl?

Even when they’re in a relationship they keep thinking about other girls why? Not all but yeah most.

214

214
  • I don't think it's necessarily most, but young guys (especially boys around your age) don't want to settle yet because they still have a lot ahead of them and want to gather different experiences. This is of course also true for a lot of young women.

• Many times it's because he doesn't know what he wants... at your age, that's probably why. As you get older, it's because every single guy on the planet has life experience with putting his energy into one girl and then having her just blow him off at the flip of a switch.

• Girls are a mystery it’s how much of a mystery that would make me or some guy curious or something other than that if a girl didn’t say or do something that crossed my mind then they would just be a partial thought that may or may not begin to drift away

• *some, not most.
    And, remember, being in a relationship doesn't make everyone else around them ugly trolls, it's retarded to think otherwise.

• You said it, not all but most...
    I'm from the ones who will only focus on one girl when i'm in a relationship

• Not most, just some.

I would say those you're referring to are just that way, it's like they can't help in/built into their DNA/personality.

• I’ve been with my girlfriend for ages and I’ve never cheated etc, I always focus on her. Obviously I do have female friends but my girlfriend knows that it isn’t love etc

• Well, at your age bracket, it all comes down to immaturity.

• Because it's actually rare to find a girl worth our priorities.

• I've never had a girlfriend... Only a online one... And... I think it's mostly because they don't feel commited to that person.. I mean... I dunno how to explain... It's like... We feel were not good enough to keep that girl forever and she will eventually cheat or break up with us... So we're always looking around for other girls since we don't feel were in a strong lasting relationship but something that's short term and probably won't last long... So we always back up our stock of other options / girls whenever our current amount runs out... If that makes sense... But if I ever had a girlfriend who I really really really liked and felt she really really liked me too and I felt as if she would never break up with me and we would never end... Then I wouldn't be looking for other options / backup plans and would be happy with just her

• They will once you get older. At your age it’s all new and they are just testing the waters.

• So do girls

• But this ain't true so meh

• Probably guys are not satisfied with their so..

• Their sexuality doesn’t die just because they’re in a relationship.

Girls that really seem worth it get more focus, but it’s also a learned response to try to cultivate other potential relationships. If you put everything into one girl and it doesn’t work out then you’re completely back at step one. As a guy you need to at least have female friends or something to build back up from. You don’t want to end up with no female friends or options because that’s a tough spot to get out of.

For girls they don’t need to pay attention to this stuff. There’ll be guys who want to hang out with them or approach them. It’s not something they concern themselves with.

• Cause modern women today are really trash they constantly complain and bitch and feminism and all you females get annoying so we leave if you want to keep a guy show him why he should stay quit blaming men for everything