Mainly yes or no poll question, but answers with suffice. Is homosexuality an act of desperation? A felling of desperateness to be loved?

Is homosexuality simply a desperate act to be loved by somebody, anybody? A desperate call for someone to be there?
  • Yes it is
    Vote A
  • No it isn't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2d
@Pamina What I can tell about you is that you either got offended by the question because A, you're a homosexual yourself, or B you know someone that is and therefor you are taking a snowflake offense to the question. But you know what I think? I think they should reinstate the sodomy laws and start arresting sodomites like they did about 15 years ago. That would solve everything. PS Just because you block someone you don't agree with won't give you the last word. IE here and now.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Plenty of gays/lesbians I've met get attention from the opposite sex all the time, they could have their pick from anyone of them.

But they don't because they're not sexually attracted to them.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3d

OK but I don't separate the two genders that way because at the end of the day they're all homosexuals.

• Show All
    • 18h

The word homosexual refers to men who engage in anal sex.
      But notice that verse encompasses ALL sexual sin - including fornication, which refers to out-of-wedlock heterosexual relations, which is something that nowadays most straight people engage in.
      I don't see you demonizing straights who have premarital sex.

• 14h

@mistixs Wrong. The word homosexual refers to either sex that lays with the same gender.

The definition Verbatim: ho·mo·sex·u·al
      /ˌhōməˈsekSH (o͞o) əl/
      adjective
      adjective: homosexual

(of a person) sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.
      involving or characterized by sexual attraction between people of the same sex.
      "homosexual desire"

noun
      noun: homosexual; plural noun: homosexuals

a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.
      synonyms: gay person, lesbian, gay, lesbigay; More

• No, it isn't. And that's an extremely dumb question.

There you go.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

There's not near as many dumb questions on this site as there are dumb answers.

• Show All
    • 2d

I think what the real problem is it not that it's a dumb question it's the the low IQ reading it processing it as dumb wouldn't you say?

• 2d

No, it really is an extremely dumb question, objectively speaking. There mere fact that you were even only remotely considering it a possibility that your proposed reason for homosexuality, shows that you're an extremely ignorant person.

And quite honestly, for that sort of bigoted ignorance, you can kindly go fuck yourself.

• There are homosexuals Who are incredibly good looking and wouldn't struggle with the opposite sex so no

2|0
    0|0
  • No , it's a need to fill a want. You are attracted to the same sex. That is the want, right or wrong only the same desire as to be attracted to the opposite sex...

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    I have absolutely no idea what brings that on.

1|0
    0|0
  • No that’s ridiculous. Desperation may be something ignorants think up to rationalize.

1|0
    0|0
  • John Travolta is gay and most women would have sex with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Loving the same gender isn't desperate.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are either wired that way , or you are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't answer, because I don't honestly know.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some cases its true

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I know many homosexual people who have admirers of the opposite gender.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes