Mainly yes or no poll question, but answers with suffice. Is homosexuality an act of desperation? A felling of desperateness to be loved?

Is homosexuality simply a desperate act to be loved by somebody, anybody? A desperate call for someone to be there?
  • Yes it is
  • No it isn't
2d
@Pamina What I can tell about you is that you either got offended by the question because A, you're a homosexual yourself, or B you know someone that is and therefor you are taking a snowflake offense to the question. But you know what I think? I think they should reinstate the sodomy laws and start arresting sodomites like they did about 15 years ago. That would solve everything. PS Just because you block someone you don't agree with won't give you the last word. IE here and now.

48