Would you break up with someone because they were boring?

I’ve been there
I’ve been there

If everything else about them is wonderful would you leave them. I have and I don’t regret it.
Please stop saying “I had to have known they were boring before I got in a relationship with them” because obviously I didn’t. If I knew they were boring from the start then I wouldn’t have got in a relationship. My goodness. And for those of you saying “my partner isn’t there to entertain me” well good for you. I’m not about to be with someone who doesn’t want to do anything with me or go anywhere with me... I’m not gonna be stuck having conversations about fidget spinners.

1626

Most Helpful Guys

• I think in relationships if a couples can't find some place
    to go or something to do what's it worth staying in the
    relationship? It gets boring and depressing staying home
    all the time with nothing to do. Even just a day out to the
    movies is a event to do. Even a picnic for two in the County
    Park that has farm animals , ducks to feed, can make one
    feel good but staying in the house/ apartment is boring
    and can make a relationship go down hill real fast.

• I live with 3 cousins and can honestly say life is boring for myself
      sure i can go down to McDonald's in town a 5 minute walk or to
      go to the Coffee shop but being Mr Lonesome doesn't work much
      when i was in my late 20's we went to my Maternal Grandmas house
      i loved sharing time with her and my Grand-dad and on Sundays my
      Late Mom would make big supper and she would give them a meal
      cause my Grandma was taking sick with Dementia and could do only
      limited things like making sandwiches and stuff but i sure miss them.

• Thank You For MHO :)

• Hate to say it, but yes. I live in Los Angeles, I love going to the beach, concerts, sporting events. BBQ's. etc. Even just staying home and playing games or cooking and watching a good movie can be fun.

Most Helpful Girls