Why do people act like everything’s about relationships and all that lame shit?

They also think and assume like literally everything’s about it. They act like they can't go on a day without nagging bragging complaining about it.

47

Most Helpful Girl

• Djszms I agree on that. I never really saw relationship as something a young human being need to strive to in order to be happy.

I Watch all my friends since schooldays going on n and out in relationships and coming back different as they were before.

There is one girl who says she cannot be single thats why she moves from one relationship to another since she's 14 now she's 21(8dif. boyfriends) and it got worse. She let it depends her. "Once she told me If I lose him I want to die."

Then there is a girl who is single, Had her first love with 16 and still attached to the guy. She fucks everyone in the hope of getting a Boyfriend.

And then there is me. Never wanted one never will cause I know Im too young. I cannot love anyone when Im Not comfortable with who Iam. A realitionship is about trust and honestly. I know the most people just want an uncomfortable way to get Sex thats why the most realitionship ends within 2 months. Im honestly Just want to experience erotic and romance while im still young but not in a form as a relationship aka slavery. Love is just a chemical dysfunction im our brains. Its an Illusion.

I want to be free not hearbroken/traumatic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple

• They follow blindly and just do actions and just thinking it will work out.

• Relationship are not for kids and most of them are kids.
      Just a bunch of shallow people that have adult body but a kid mind. That are selfish and blind by desire and lust. That do not know what life is and commitment is and sacrifice. They brag about love and yet living on their parent money and house. Talk big big thing when in reality they just nothing than a beautiful empty shell that with one hammer shot, it falls in pieces.

• Djszms I agree on that. I never saw relationship as something a young human being need to strive to in order to be happy.
      I Watch my friends since schooldays going on n and out in relationships and coming back different as they were before.