What would you do if another girl approached your boyfriend in front of you?

Felt so damn sorry for this guy's girlfriend. I guess it's a valuable, albeit painful, way of finding out the person you're with doesn't deserve your time..

119

Most Helpful Guys

• Well unfortunately it is a well known fact that if a guy is single, women like her won't pay any attention to you at all ( unless if the guy is a model or a fitness model then I'm sure that's most likely a different story ), but if the guy is already romantically involved with a different woman, believe it or not... that's when women like her will go after men who are taken no problem.

Pretty pathetic & sad, but true all the same.

• Definitely agree with that. I've experienced it a few times.

• It's happened before, a guy on the street randomly started making a pass at my girlfriend. He asked us "You two are just friends right?" I simply put my arm around her waist/hips, smiled at him and calmly said "Not exactly". He respectfully apologized and backed off.

Most Helpful Girls

• If I had a partner I probably wouldn’t do anything lol, but I would definitely not like it. I’m single though so free of worries😊