What would you do if another girl approached your boyfriend in front of you?

Felt so damn sorry for this guy's girlfriend. I guess it's a valuable, albeit painful, way of finding out the person you're with doesn't deserve your time..

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Well unfortunately it is a well known fact that if a guy is single, women like her won't pay any attention to you at all ( unless if the guy is a model or a fitness model then I'm sure that's most likely a different story ), but if the guy is already romantically involved with a different woman, believe it or not... that's when women like her will go after men who are taken no problem.

Pretty pathetic & sad, but true all the same.

0|1
    0|0
    • Definitely agree with that. I've experienced it a few times.

• It's happened before, a guy on the street randomly started making a pass at my girlfriend. He asked us "You two are just friends right?" I simply put my arm around her waist/hips, smiled at him and calmly said "Not exactly". He respectfully apologized and backed off.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If I had a partner I probably wouldn’t do anything lol, but I would definitely not like it. I’m single though so free of worries😊

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The same thing happened to my ex boyfriend before my new boyfriend. When was I going out with my ex boyfriend. They were always more then one girl at time and they all did was flirt and being very rude to me. It annoyed to me and told him to let the girls know. But they still didn’t leave us alone. After work I got text of Facebook saying that he did cheated one me. I dumped him after that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Fuuuck, that's harsh. Good thing you got rid of him and hopefully happy with someone a lot better now.

• Show All
    • You are right, should leave him, he is cheating on you.

• @Klaos. I have 8 ex bfs. 3 7 8 there once that did cheated. Just not make confusing.

• If my boyfriend acted like Gregg, I would leave and then throw his stuff out of my flat and into the muddiest puddle I could find.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would wrap my arms around Michael and kiss him. Then I'd say "go away, kid. You bother me." She would most likely be younger than me. "I'm robbing this cradle. Go find your own." Because, after all, he is 20 years younger, with a passion to match.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh... so, this is staged. Amusing I guess, but staged.

Anyway, if another girl approached me while my girl was around, she'd get jealous I guess but I don't really care, I'd talk to the other girl all the same if she was actually pretty/hot. If she wasn't, I'd just make small talk until she went away probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ll be damned... I’d probably end up going to jail. I have a temper and I’d go into a violent outrage.

1|2
    0|0
  • Um whats the guy doing in all of this? He (or I, I suppose) should be calling the girl out too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't say for certain what she would do, but I would definitely enjoy the show (and start raising bail for my wife).

1|1
    0|0
  • I would grab him , kiss him and then stare at her like i was about to commit murder :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not care, we are dating for a reason, if you can't trust your date then you should not date.

0|1
    0|0
  • THREESOME.. I would do
    😍

1|3
    0|0
  • I’d sit back and enjoy watching her get shot down.

0|1
    0|0
  • watch

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you mean by art?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would let him react. I won’t do anything.
    Because I gave him my trust and he knows I expect him to take control of the situation. If he reacts appropriately, the. Good. If not. Thhen he’s a waste of my time at that point on out

0|1
    0|0
  • HAHAHAHA women

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks staged.
    A girl actually did this in front of me, my boyfriend being my boyfriend suggested a threesome and she lost intrest.

2|1
    0|0
    • I'm not going to lie, that's pretty tactful in order to get someone to go away.

• Show All
    • @McKellar hell no

• Yep, that's would I thought your response would be.

Recommended myTakes