Do you believe some people are destined to be together? Or is it all just chance?

bOi and gOrl hugging
bOi and gOrl hugging
I think it's just chance. What about you?
Side note: Now I wanna meet a couple with the names of destiny and chance.. xD
Photo by "Joel Overbeck" on Unsplash
  • It's Destiny!
  • No... It's chance!

1512

Most Helpful Guys

• It's a chance meeting. It's what you do with that opportunity that makes the difference.
    So attraction traits and social skills have value. Love can't start 'till attraction does and then there needs to be a conversation.

And no, there's no 'one', and no such thing as 'soulmates'. These are platitudes for weak minds. There are many suitors for a mate and that's why you date and get to know. So you can make that determination. The more you date the better you get at being about to discern whether they're a match, whether they're worthy. So date a LOT, just don't have sex with them all. You'll find one worthwhile.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't believe in destiny. Everything happens either by our own actions , the actions of others, or due to unforseen circumstances.

I believe there's people out there who'd be soulmates , but their paths will never cross paths