Toxic Masculinity. This Guy Says Women Should Be Dominated At All Times. Do You Agree Or Disagree?

Very very toxic masculinity it’s sad and trashy. He was saying women shouldn’t have a clue against men. www.facebook.com/.../ let me also mention that he himself has slept with a man. Toxic Masculinity. This Guy Says Women Should Be Dominated At All Times. Do You Agree Or Disagree?
  • I disagree with him
    Vote A
  • I agree with him
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Women wouldn’t be divorcing men so much if this was true

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I believe in equality. In a mature and healthy relationship both sides should have an equal saying in things. They are a team not master and slave.
    Of course, if one of them is more dominating and the other more submissive personality wise and both are happy with that dinamic, why not?
    As long as both feel good and happy in the relationship no one besides them as anything to do with their choices.
    Still more often than not equality is the word that should rule every relationship. So, in regards to the question, no. Women don't need to be kept under a leash all the time! I trust my fiancee plenty and I know she loves me. I have no need to control her in any way. She is a strong woman and wouldn't even accept it any other way. And honestly neither would I want a girl that allowed me to control her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone that has to use the word nigga 100 times because his vocabulary sucks has much credibility.
    Masculinity has nothing to do with domination. Just like Femininity has nothing to do with submission. It's like that Alpha vs Beta bullshit, which does not apply to people. If it did, then Alpha men would only be with Alpha women, making this whole women wanting to be dominated null and void. If women were meant to be dominated, they wouldn't have a voice to say no.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah he also said “don’t be with women that won’t let you dominate them” if women did want to be dominated we wouldn’t speak up.

• Exactly. There would never be such a thing as rape, which can go both ways, but as far as men raping women, it would not exist. He must be okay with that happening to his mother, sister, and anyone else in his family. Father's must be protective of their daughters because they want to be dominated. This man has a poor education and if he took time to actually debate it, he would realize how stupid he is. However, men like him like to talk, not listen. Pointless to argue with him.

• You are 100% right !!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There’s no such fucking thing as toxic fucking masculinity

I have never met a woman who hasn’t wanted a guy to dominate her

0|2
    0|0
    • Yes there is and yes you have. I know you’ve talked to plenty.

• Show All
    • HA, feminism isn't growing. Women are leaving feminism because it's a plague.
      Feminism is getting louder and more violent with its bullying and attacks but it isn't "growing"... it's simply destroying as all parasites do.
      Your group needs to go into schools and indoctrinate young females (like yourself) into your cult because women with brains and common sense know it's a virus.
      Only a mentally amebic sheep would believe nonsense like wage gap and rape culture or believe western women are in any way victims. You are part of the most privileged group of humans to ever exist on the planet and your parasitic group uses that privilege to force its doctrine onto society and avoid punishment for its violence and hate.

If you want to know how horrible feminism is, disagree with one.
      YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM!

• Yes it literally is statistically as well thank god www.marketwatch.com/.../feminism-is-slowly-taking-over-america-2018-08-14-11884534 today.yougov.com/.../feminism-american-women-2018 American women know what’s right and what’s wrong. We will not deal with toxic masculinity. That includes men thinking they need to dominate women. I’m just glad there are lots of American men in the fight too. Would men be fighting for feminism if it was bad? Nope.

• i bet his woman doesn't talk back and form opinions like this

1|0
    0|0
    • He doesn’t have a woman he f*cks men. No attractive woman wants to be with guys like y’all

• He is probably related to this guy:

Toxic Masculinity. This Guy Says Women Should Be Dominated At All Times. Do You Agree Or Disagree?

0|0
    0|0
  • You notice there are only other dudes in the background.

0|0
    0|1
  • this is the same guy that said the HIV isn't real and that its a hoax, agreeing with him no thanks

1|0
    0|0
  • I disagree. Men should teach women love, not dominate them as he wishes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women may NEED to be dominated, but they don't want to be, just like any willful child doesn't WANT discipline, even though she NEEDS discipline.

0|0
    0|0
    • If we needed to be we would want it that makes no sense

• Show All
    • No seriously. Women older than you have more options. Most look better. Women age like wine men age like milk. Stop trying to argue with me bald saggy man

• I HAD JUST MADE A ABOUT THIS AND MOST MEN SAID WOMEN DO LOOK GOOD WHEN OLDER. STOP HATING BALDY. YOUR APPARENT WIFE WILO BE FUCKING ANOTHER MAN WHEN YOU DIE. Honestly she’s probably doing it now.

• I disagree with him

1|0
    0|0
  • I disagree with him

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol... Did he record this in the jungle? 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • its nice when a woman is dominant in bedroom :D

0|0
    0|1