Toxic Masculinity. This Guy Says Women Should Be Dominated At All Times. Do You Agree Or Disagree?

Very very toxic masculinity it’s sad and trashy. He was saying women shouldn’t have a clue against men. www.facebook.com/.../ let me also mention that he himself has slept with a man. Toxic Masculinity. This Guy Says Women Should Be Dominated At All Times. Do You Agree Or Disagree?
  • I disagree with him
  • I agree with him
Women wouldn’t be divorcing men so much if this was true

013

Most Helpful Guys

• I believe in equality. In a mature and healthy relationship both sides should have an equal saying in things. They are a team not master and slave.
    Of course, if one of them is more dominating and the other more submissive personality wise and both are happy with that dinamic, why not?
    As long as both feel good and happy in the relationship no one besides them as anything to do with their choices.
    Still more often than not equality is the word that should rule every relationship. So, in regards to the question, no. Women don't need to be kept under a leash all the time! I trust my fiancee plenty and I know she loves me. I have no need to control her in any way. She is a strong woman and wouldn't even accept it any other way. And honestly neither would I want a girl that allowed me to control her.

• I don't think anyone that has to use the word nigga 100 times because his vocabulary sucks has much credibility.
    Masculinity has nothing to do with domination. Just like Femininity has nothing to do with submission. It's like that Alpha vs Beta bullshit, which does not apply to people. If it did, then Alpha men would only be with Alpha women, making this whole women wanting to be dominated null and void. If women were meant to be dominated, they wouldn't have a voice to say no.

• Yeah he also said “don’t be with women that won’t let you dominate them” if women did want to be dominated we wouldn’t speak up.

• Exactly. There would never be such a thing as rape, which can go both ways, but as far as men raping women, it would not exist. He must be okay with that happening to his mother, sister, and anyone else in his family. Father's must be protective of their daughters because they want to be dominated. This man has a poor education and if he took time to actually debate it, he would realize how stupid he is. However, men like him like to talk, not listen. Pointless to argue with him.

• You are 100% right !!!