Do you feel you have to be loyal to your race when it comes to dating/marriage?

• Yes I do
    Vote A
  • No I don't
    Vote B
  • See results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't not at all, I wouldn't give being loyal to my race a high priority, it's not even a consideration not only for my race it goes for anyone at all, it's my life my choice.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol no. Race doesn't even come into the equation. If they don't haveproblem with me being white why should i have a problem with them being... whatever.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No I don't. But I do hear this a lot in particular groups, as it usually pertains to specific religion and cultures for them. But people in their community still don't follow it and get shamed for it, so eh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. At this point in my life, I just want a loyal man, regardless of his race.

I've dated outside my race before and it doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • What does race have to do with love? Let's be honest no ones race is loyal to anyone. at the end of they day they're still people like everyone else

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't get the context. Do you mean just date in the same race? Or stick up for people of my race?

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted no, although in my family everyone is white besides one of my aunts who is Asian and three of my cousins who are half Asian.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.. diversity is the key 👍 and race/colour/religion have nothing to do with love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have gone out with many black women, as well as Korean, Japanese,
    Thai, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care about race, it's stupid to even mention it.

0|0
    1|0
  • nope im a person that goes by 1s personality not race

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just loyal in general

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta spread the gene pool as much as possible 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol loyle like that's even a thing