Is arguing a natural part of every relationship?

Can you genuinely remove arguing from a relationship or do you believe arguing is a natural part of a healthy relationship?

2033

Most Helpful Guys

• if 2 people are in a serious relationship at some point there will be a build up of emotion, resulting in a conflict of some sort

being able to have a controlled and non-toxic disagreement or debate can help keep the relationship healthy...
    but the key to any disagreement it being able to control your own words and actions during and not allow those emotions to slip out of control and into physical aggression
    being able to talk with each other and communicate each other's opinions and whatever is on your minds can help... as is respecting each other's views and recognising them as valid...

otherwise everything will fall apart and the relationship will lose cohesion

Most Helpful Girls

• It's normal as long as you don't argue all the time.