Have you ever been in a toxic relationship?

And how did you get out of it? Have you ever been in a toxic relationship?

2030

Most Helpful Guys

• Never been but sometimes you just have to ghost, unfortunately, some guys don't take no for an answer, especially toxic ones. Have friends or family help get your things and just leave. Give him or her the option to change, but if they stay toxic, it's better to have a clean break sometimes

• Yep. Its difficult because you might be so attached to that person that you can't pull yourself away. Its just a process you have to go through slowly but, just like before the relationship, you will be fine.

Most Helpful Girls

• I have. It was really hard getting out of it but I told her that I didn't want to be with her anymore bc it was hurting me and then stopped talking to her.

• It took me literally almost dying to make me leave, but I'm better off now.