Would you be with a girl that was very attractive, even if she was boring af?

Would her looks alone be enough to hold your interest, or would you want some charisma along with her beauty? I probably would have agreed with the former 20 years ago, but I require much more than merely a pretty face and a hot body now.
This question was directed towards guys, but I allowed female opinions because I'm interested in what you have to say about it as well.

I also apologize to the Sansa fans.

834

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, depends on what I’m with her for. Or him. If it’s a casual relationship, then being boring wouldn’t matter, but if I’m looking for someone to share my life with, there has to be more. I like having discussions about common likes and things we might not see eye to eye on. I like laughing with a person. So basically me only in another human 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Come on, man.
    She fed Ramsay to his own dogs.
    She's got to be at least a LITTLE interesting.

• Yeah the strong feminist narrative, lol. That belongs to Daenerys and Arya.

• Yeah and stole his brothers castle, killed his men, and was an all around pos