Would you be with a girl that was very attractive, even if she was boring af?

Would her looks alone be enough to hold your interest, or would you want some charisma along with her beauty? I probably would have agreed with the former 20 years ago, but I require much more than merely a pretty face and a hot body now.
Would you be with a girl that was very attractive, even if she was boring af?
Updates:
This question was directed towards guys, but I allowed female opinions because I'm interested in what you have to say about it as well.

I also apologize to the Sansa fans.

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, depends on what I’m with her for. Or him. If it’s a casual relationship, then being boring wouldn’t matter, but if I’m looking for someone to share my life with, there has to be more. I like having discussions about common likes and things we might not see eye to eye on. I like laughing with a person. So basically me only in another human 😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Come on, man.
    She fed Ramsay to his own dogs.
    She's got to be at least a LITTLE interesting.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah the strong feminist narrative, lol. That belongs to Daenerys and Arya.

• Show All
    • Yeah and stole his brothers castle, killed his men, and was an all around pos

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Like you, I would have been satisfied with a physically beautiful specimen when I was younger, because dating was about proving to others that I could attract a good mate and physical attractiveness was the measure of a good mate. As I have gotten older, I have become much more accepting of mediocre appearance when combined with intelligence and a warm personality.

3|3
    0|0
  • I am fat and kind of ugly, but I have at times attracted some very pretty woman (maybe they had bad eyesight?). But personality has always mattered to me - being pretty is not enough for me to be in a relationship with a girl. And I have dated average/plain girls who had fantastic personalities and they were great.

After you are with someone for 6 months or longer, you stop seeing their looks and start seeing them as their personalities...

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m terrible looking
    But I can be an interesting person
    My friends tell me I’m very eccentric, don’t know if I should take that as a compliment. I have uncommon hobbies for a girl my age and a waaayyyy too crazy imagination
    I’d rather be with someone super fun and bad looking than someone good looking but boring anyday

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly I laugh too much like I laugh at absolutely everything cause I’m shy and I laugh when I’m nervous
      I’d love someone that laughs at everything so we can be socially awkward together

• Well, I consider myself a simple man and so I don’t need my woman to be the most social, charismatic, confident, etc. for me to like her and like being around her. Of course she has to be responsive and social in the relationship, and if she’s detached or disengaged completely then it doesn’t matter how attractive she is to me, I won’t want to be with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I need somebody lively and exciting. It's one of the reasons why chicks on dating sites don't do a lot for me. Many are attractive but they seem like a total bore.

0|3
    0|0
  • Listen, they're all like that. Women are just not that interesting. I mean, what, you're gonna do, go shoe shopping or hang at the cosmetics kiosk?
    Guys are way more fun, adventurous, they ride motorcycles, drive fast cars, parachute out of planes, climb mountains, and on and on.
    So a woman is for a romantic partner - to have and to hold and to start a family if that's what you wish for. They're all boring.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, at least early on. I would introduce her to the things I like, and try to get her to find what she likes. However if she refuses to try anything new and continues to be that way, there would be only so much I could put up with.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If I've nothing in common with someone or I finds them boring, the point with a relationship is gone. I wants a relationship to be exciting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had smoking hot girlfrienda and they were boring as fuck.
    My current girlfriend is the least good looking of any I've had but also the most fun.
    There's definitely a link there

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I can't be with a woman I don't find attractive, neither can I be with a woman who's only attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a tough call, I would not end a relationship just because a person was boring. But, I might consider them more of a friend zone type of person

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m very boring and not very attractive, but Weeb has no standards so it’s okay

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for long. Time causes beauty to gradually fade, but a dull personality acts immediately

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, I don't know. I look good af and I’m pretty boring 🤷🏾‍♀️😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't I realize just caus she got a kick ass bod dint mean she's my type mentally ik a lot of girls who were very pretty but just stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc if they're the sexiest person on earth if theyre boring, i dont want them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we assuming she’s otherwise a good-hearted, caring, and warm person?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women are boring anyway, they are into things that painfully tedious for a man to endure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would i couldn't judge her for being boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah because I got enough gh personality for the both

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'd be bored pretty quick if that were the case lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I need my mind to be stimulated.

0|1
    0|0
  • No laughing is very important to me

0|0
    0|1
  • I certainly wouldn't turn down high-quality Beauty

1|0
    0|0
  • Most girls are boring af tho 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • No way! I can’t deal with boring

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would need some personality...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm attracted to her I probably don't mind

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Given how things turned out with my ex, FUCK NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she did everything I told her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • If I found her attractive why not

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol that's the reason i don't like Sansa stark

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what part of my life I'm in and how often she gets you involved in her boring tasks.

Not only doing what you want of her.

It could be good as temporary measure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love John Snow so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why powerful men have long term mistresses. One for show, one to talk to.

0|2
    0|0
  • No I wouldn’t find her attractive if she was boring, girls gotta have some personality, I’m not about to fuck someone with the personality of soggy bread

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks can only get you so far, so nope.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes