What's your favorite thing about your SO, past or present?

And why? What's your favorite thing about your SO, past or present?

1932

Most Helpful Girls

• He's really intelligent and loving. Its like freaky. He has such a good blend of he two that I think if he dies I genuinely couldn't find another like him. Like I'm fucked, and although I love it so much. Its like a pending curse in the back if my mind.

• He literally keeps coming back for more no matter how bad I get. True unconditional love ❤️💙❤️

Most Helpful Guys

• How her dark eyes could devastate me. How I could find myself pondering what she said long after she said it. And how she would practice her violin or cello while I made dinner.