What's your favorite thing about your SO, past or present?

And why? What's your favorite thing about your SO, past or present?

2|6

Most Helpful Girls

• He's really intelligent and loving. Its like freaky. He has such a good blend of he two that I think if he dies I genuinely couldn't find another like him. Like I'm fucked, and although I love it so much. Its like a pending curse in the back if my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • He literally keeps coming back for more no matter how bad I get. True unconditional love ❤️💙❤️

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• How her dark eyes could devastate me. How I could find myself pondering what she said long after she said it. And how she would practice her violin or cello while I made dinner.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, his ability to keep on moving, irrespective of many failures.

That's what I think his past and present is😂😂well am single so...

1|1
    0|0
  • I can pick out things from all of them. Some more than ind thing. The one who stands out most, we were constantly engaged by one another. Evocative conversation just never ceased till we ceased to be. It was probably the one time where I felt "free" in another. If that makes any sense at all.

3|0
    0|0
  • That most of the time she's really that sweet and kind, that it's a real facet of her character and not something that lasted only for the "honeymoon phase".

5|4
    0|0
  • The way she always put me first, and how i knew she couldn't stand to not be talking to me (but i guess that was a problem as well she was kinda unstable i mean more than me, she couldn't stand it if i didn't text her back within ten mins she would cry and all sorts plus we where in different time zones so it was kinda hard to text her back most of the time), but anyway at least that made me know she was serious about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm a bit needy with by SO, lots of verbal contact and physical affection. Luckily he appreciates it because it hasn't always been recieved well or reciprocated.

• Fair enough

• How extremely loving, romantic and caring he is. He will always make sure I'm happy and if I'm not, he will try his best to make me happy and show how much he loves me and cares about me. He even called me once during work to check up on me when I was having a bad day.

1|1
    0|0
  • My most recent ex was very affectionate, physically and verbally, and I think that was my favourite thing about him. I'm a very touchy feely person once I'm comfortable with someone, and I need the same sort of attention back to feel comforted and loved

3|0
    0|0
    • How do you determine someone is really this way vs just trying to real you in?

• @VIVANT Huh I never thought of that. I guess it was a lot of things. He always seemed like a very genuine, open person. On our 3rd date I went to hang out at his place and he asked what level of cuddling I was comfortable with and told me he was a very cuddly person. I guess the big thing was once we were comfortable with each other, the level of non-sexual physical contact and affection never dropped. He initiated it as often as I did. If there were days he wasn't into being as affectionate (which didn't happen often and were usually because he was sick or having a bad day) he would just tell me

• That’s very awesome 😌

• He has morals respects me and tolerates my problematic side. He is kind hearted and makes me feel protected. He has a soothing voice and calms me down in a bit. Also he has many women chasing him which is baddddddd. 😁😁😁😁Ah but I adore him anyways

1|1
    0|0
  • @thisbutterfly36
    She is very kind, understanding, honest. So much to list of what I love about her. It is very hard to pick a favorite.

3|0
    0|0
  • My most favorite thing about an SO
    He was so intent on learning everything about me and what made me tick. He was very loving and supportive

1|1
    0|0
  • Calling me throughout the day to tell me he loves me, sending a surprise card, or flowers, "just because".

Knowing I am loved so much makes me all warm inside!

0|1
    0|0
  • She had no fucks to give. None. Absolutely.
    She was also braver than a lot of girls I see on Tinder. We would literally have full contact boxing matches, no holdbacks. She could kick my ass.
    Call me weird, but I have a lot more respect for a woman who can kick my ass without saying a word as opposed to calling for cops.
    Without kicking the nuts, that is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her pure heart sharp mind diamond eyes.. and the way she's singing is an unreplicable miracle..
    I like every moment together...

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't really choose anything since I love everything about her. But I'd say her being a loner is what drew me to her. She was a loner and no one walked with her. I got interested in her and eventually I got a crush on her. She stood out from everyone else because she was a loner.

1|0
    1|0
  • Nothing. She has depression so we don't talk much these days. She's cute and soft and caring and that's it. Not to also mention I first heard her voice last time over Facechat. It was soft, and cute, and soft, and cute... And... I'll stop there. 😂😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really dated but I had someone I have someone I’m really close with. I adore how playful he is, it’s honestly his charm of his personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • This is about my recent boyfriend hahah. I like how loyal and caring he really is. He’s very thoughtful and generous so I like that too

1|1
    0|0
  • His confidence. I'm not hugely confident myself so the belief he has in his abilities and just himself in general is really inspiring to me.

1|0
    0|1
  • She always had this way to make me smile even in my darkest times

2|0
    0|0
  • My favorite thing about my current right now.. she is more independent than the rest. The others were more adventurous

1|0
    0|0
  • That he always made me feel secure and loved, he treated me like a queen and made me laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • How to pick a favorite thing? He’s just 🥰👰🏻💍💒👷🏼‍♂️🥰

1|1
    0|0
  • She is sweet, kind, generous and the most down-to-earth woman I have ever been with.

1|1
    0|0
  • It was a short fling but he was hot and sexy I guess lol I'm not very romantic

1|0
    0|0
  • She used to do anything to make me happy and she loved me more than herself...

1|0
    0|0
    • Why was the relationship ended?

• @Nicole090 she changed a lot threw the years and started listening to her aunt who destroyed our lives, which means she made her another person and it led us to divorce, she filed for a divorce, she failed in everything and i won but i don't consider myself that i won because i never believed in a divorce and considered that marriage is forever...

Now it's hard for me to trust a girl again or even believe that love is eternal, i know that i can love forever but fpr others i think that it has an expiry date...

• How much she loves me. It’s obvious. The way she looks at me and touches me. She’s so sweet.

1|0
    0|0
    • The reason why is because it the greatest gift a person can have in life. To love and be loved.

• I’m 23 and she’s 25 and she loves to dance as much as I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mother enjoying her laughter when she would
    watch tv

0|0
    0|0
  • Been single since high school

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had one :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Never having a so

1|0
    0|0
  • Is he raping her?

1|0
    2|0
  • His affectionate way of showing his true nature.

1|1
    0|0
  • Everything! The cuddles are probably my favorite.

1|1
    0|0
  • Very good in bed, always put my pleasure 1st.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been single for a long time

1|0
    0|0
  • Feeling the most safe I've ever been

1|0
    0|0
  • He is very caring and loves to make me feel loved

1|1
    0|0
  • Joy of life. Everything else is negotiable.

1|0
    0|0
  • She didn't resent me for my autistic traits

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm 52 and she thinks I'm hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • To date l am still single

1|0
    0|0
  • Their non existenceness.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't remember anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Life experience then and now... All learning

0|0
    0|0
  • Her care

1|0
    0|0
  • She was one of the very few women I have ever known who was actually nice to me and never believed that men only exist to be their slaves.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes