Is jealousy an unattractive trait?

Is jealousy an unnatractive trait?
Is jealousy an unnatractive trait?

2139

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends , if it's too much jealousy then thats a bad thing , but if it's a little jealousy then that is actually a good thing , when someone is overly jealous in a relationship that just means they dont trust you and more. then likely they dont trust themselves. But if your partner gets a little jealous seeimg. you talking to the opposite sex and giggling and having a good time then that's a good jealousy just shows your partner still loves and cares about you , why it's best to not really interact with the opposite sex when you are in a relationship , if an opposite sex person tries talking to you it's best to keep it short and nice , little things like that shows respect. to your partner , u should always wear your partners shoes like they should be wearing yours and thats nothing to do with trust it's more. to do with respect

• I absolutely agree!!! love your answer

• Exactly, totally true.. getting easy sex is so simple. nowadays that we dont value that link that can be created between two people.. its all about how much i can sleep with and how. many new experiences i can get... but yea its the sad truth

• Yup just comes down to finding someone that values a relationship like we do

• It depends on its severity. I get jealous. Not like the tantrum jealousy, but passively jealous.

Her: “I’m going out with friends.”

Me: “Be safe.”

Inner Me: (You all are always going to a bar. I really wanted you to stay in with me today.)

But it’s a mixture of worry in there too.

Jealousy is decided a human behavior. It’s akin to being territorial in animals. Animals don’t like to share very much.

Unfortunately most women I’ve dated have male friends, so you know where my thoughts are.

• Yea thats the thing, i try not to get jealous obviously i do not shout scream or get mad if my partner makes a compliment to a girl or goes out... but it can be noticed on my face, something that i can't controle even if i want to appear normal.. and im scared it starts to be a turn off lol

• Yea exactlyy!!!

• 7d

That's exactly how I feel. Well put.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes. It shows a lack of trust in your partner because of your insecurities. It also shows lack of self worth because they look at others as a threat. Instead they should realize that they have more to offer their partner than some stranger. Starts with the lack of self worth which turns into insecurities then that leads to a lack of trust which then turns into jealousy.

Some like to think if their partner gets jealous it means they really love them so they purposely make their partner jealous. And although they probably do really love them which feels positive the reaction they are having is coming from negative place inside them so it's not a nice thing to them.

• To an extent. Possessiveness is unattractive. Early in the relationship, I'd understand if he doesn't trust me. I'd hope that we get to a point later in our relationship where we can trust each other. I know I'll never do anything to hurt him but I need to know that he won't hurt me either and vice versa.