Do you bieleve in giving you SO your passwords?

To your phone, social accounts, email,,,,
#wowgirl30q#
#wowgirl30q#

1023

Most Helpful Girls

• There are some things that should stay private and built on trust. I had an ex get into my emails one time, read one from my best friend. I told her I saw this guy I used to date in the break room at work and he ran his finger across my shoulder blades as he walked by. I told my friend It was so sensual I had to leave. So my current boyfriend (at the time) read that and completely lost his shit. He thought by then I was hiding things from him and playing around with the guy at work. He broke up with me in a horrible embarrassing way.

• 7d

"I told my friend It was so sensual I had to leave."
      Your boyfriend snooping aside, didn't your boyfriend actually had legitimate reason? What if his ex had done the same and he had said same thing.

• 7d

@Oram52 I told him I ran into the guy, that I did not cheat, that I left the room like any faithful woman would. I’m not sure what else I could have done to be more virtuous. I’m actually not sure what you’re asking?

• 7d

PS He was beyond normal reasoning at this point. He had his emotions turned on but not his logic.

• I wouldn't mind, I seriously have nothing to hide. I've already given my password to certain things to my boyfriend already just like he gave me his password for a lot of things as well. We both trust each other a lot and promised each other to never hide things from one another. My phone doesn't even have a lock either. Just swipe up and you have full access to it lol but I wouldn't recommend anyone (like my family), except my boyfriend, to check out my gallery cause got a lot of nudes there from my boyfriend lol

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't have a password on my phone... and GaG is my only social media. My comments are public already :p

As for email, all she would have to do is look at my phone. Now, if I caught her snooping... based on experience, cheats snoop out of guilt and are looking to find 'something' so as not to feel guilty. So I would dump her and save her from telling me she has cheated. That and I just would never trust her once I caught her doing this.

• When I get married, I plan to have no barriers between my wife and I. That includes passwords on cell phones. And anything else of mine.
    However when I am dating oh, I don't feel like there is any necessity for me to give her access. Once I am engaged probably, but before that it would be entirely up to how I felt about it at the moment