Do you bieleve in giving you SO your passwords?

To your phone, social accounts, email,,,,
#wowgirl30q#
#wowgirl30q#

1|3

Most Helpful Girls

• There are some things that should stay private and built on trust. I had an ex get into my emails one time, read one from my best friend. I told her I saw this guy I used to date in the break room at work and he ran his finger across my shoulder blades as he walked by. I told my friend It was so sensual I had to leave. So my current boyfriend (at the time) read that and completely lost his shit. He thought by then I was hiding things from him and playing around with the guy at work. He broke up with me in a horrible embarrassing way.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

"I told my friend It was so sensual I had to leave."
      Your boyfriend snooping aside, didn't your boyfriend actually had legitimate reason? What if his ex had done the same and he had said same thing.

• Show All
    • 7d

@Oram52 I told him I ran into the guy, that I did not cheat, that I left the room like any faithful woman would. I’m not sure what else I could have done to be more virtuous. I’m actually not sure what you’re asking?

• 7d

PS He was beyond normal reasoning at this point. He had his emotions turned on but not his logic.

• I wouldn't mind, I seriously have nothing to hide. I've already given my password to certain things to my boyfriend already just like he gave me his password for a lot of things as well. We both trust each other a lot and promised each other to never hide things from one another. My phone doesn't even have a lock either. Just swipe up and you have full access to it lol but I wouldn't recommend anyone (like my family), except my boyfriend, to check out my gallery cause got a lot of nudes there from my boyfriend lol

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't have a password on my phone... and GaG is my only social media. My comments are public already :p

As for email, all she would have to do is look at my phone. Now, if I caught her snooping... based on experience, cheats snoop out of guilt and are looking to find 'something' so as not to feel guilty. So I would dump her and save her from telling me she has cheated. That and I just would never trust her once I caught her doing this.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I get married, I plan to have no barriers between my wife and I. That includes passwords on cell phones. And anything else of mine.
    However when I am dating oh, I don't feel like there is any necessity for me to give her access. Once I am engaged probably, but before that it would be entirely up to how I felt about it at the moment

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• God no!!

1|1
    0|0
  • If they ask, sure. Personally, I just don’t care. It’s too much of a petty scenario for me to react negatively. I don’t have anything to hide and insecurity is normal. Fighting back is what usually fuels a problem in this particular situation.

2|0
    0|0
  • I’d only give him my phone password so if there was an emergency and he couldn’t use his phone, he could call for help with mine. There’s no reason he needs the other stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i don't mind sometimes sharing it but if they demand it as if its their right or something then not at all because as a SO they should have a faith and trust on their partners

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't just give it to her, but if I've been with her long enough, I don't care. I have nothing to hide.

1|1
    0|0
  • NOPE!
    Not that there is anything to hide, just that it's more often women who do this as a means of control and to aid in their self-esteem bullshit and need to monitor their partner. It is controlling and mentally abusive.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not like that would prove anything. If you give the police your house keys, it's not like you're not going to hide everything illegal first. They'll just hide accounts and information that you don't know about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessary but preferred when in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I have anything to hide but no

I think everyone should be entitled to some amount of privacy

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoever does that as a result of giving in despite not liking this idea is very likely a doormat or has 0 self esteem/responsibilities.

1|0
    1|0
  • No way in hell! I'm allowed to have my own private business. What my friends tell me is between them and I.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t believe in giving anybody any of my passwords.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't give or ask anybody's password. If they want to see mine, I will log in it myself and allow them to see

1|0
    0|0
  • My wife has access to everything but my phone... reason being is its company property..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even hide my passwords. The only thing I keep secret is banking information.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on how well i know them and if i can trust them
    that is if i had a SO.

2|0
    0|0
  • They're all available to her, but she has no interest in spying on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Very much so

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you like a photoshop master?

2|0
    0|0
  • Never again.

2|0
    0|0
  • No he has his own stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • no lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Everyone needs a little privacy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No we all need a private life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes assuming she is significant enough. She is.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO. I need to have some privacy too

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's my wife, yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I've nothing to hide