Have you ever been the other man/woman?

Have you ever been the other man/woman?
  • Yes, I knew they were taken
  • Yes, I didn't know they were taken
  • Never
    Vote C

3838

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes three times.

One time Alejandro came up to me and said "I don't suppose you have a trowel I can borrow?". As it happens I did, but Alejandro didn't want the trowel, Barkevious wanted it he said. So I told him when Barkevious comes back around send him my way. So about ten minutes later Barkevious goes up to Modo and says "Yo bro I heard you can lend a trowel mofo" but then Alejandro goes "no Barkevious, not that man, the other man". I was the other man.

One time at a caff, I was waiting for my honey glazed broccoli leaves in the queue. I had been reading a captivating article concerning a study into the durability of elbow patches and my phone had run out of battery. I had to find out how that article ended! So I'll grab a paper find the article in there I thought.. well, the caff was busy and all the papers were being used. A petite, blue eyed lass with a magnificent ass put her paper down on her table and went to the toilet. I sneakily half-inched it on the way to the only available table in the caff. When she come back she asked "Who took my paper?" (in a French accent unfortunately), to which Tapedeck Tommy responded "it were that fella' with the hat that looks like Steve Irwin riding an alligator" So this French lass with a.. wonderful but sadly French ass, she approaches a guy and says "Afreur! Give me back the paper!" and then Tapedeck Tommy goes "No not that fella' with a hat that looks like Steve Irwin riding an alligator, the other fella' with a hat that looks like Steve Irwin riding an alligator". I was the other man... wearing a hat that looks like Steve Irwin riding an alligator.

Now the third time.. well this one is quite an outrageously absurd occurrence if I do say so myself which I do, so I don't expect anyone to believe it, but anyway here goes... Right, so I was at a BBQ and Jack goes to Rosie "run that burger over to the dude with the sunglasses please", so Rosie takes the burger to a due with the sunglasses and then Jack goes "No not that dude with the sunglasses, the other dude with the sunglasses". I know I know it's crazy and hard to believe but I assure you this did actually happen. Two dudes wearing sunglasses, at a BBQ, OUTDOORS? HA! Nuts.

• Yes. I knew they were taken. I feel no guilt. And i have no regrets.

She was Indian. Had an arranged marriage with her cousin. She was obsessed.

She wound up as a creepy stalker. But in principle she needed the fantasy. She needed the energy boost. I think I helped her. She still thanks me 2 years later.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah but I didn't know he was taken.
    He asked for my number at the mall one day
    He was cute so I gave it to him.
    We talked on the phone and texted for 3 months, went out to dates occasionally until he asked me to be his girlfriend ( and I said yes ).
    I grew suspicious when I realized he never wanted me to go to his house or anything and that he told me the only social media he had was Snapchat.
    I trusted him like a dumb ass tho ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Later my best friend sent me a screenshot of his Twitter he told me he didn't have.
    Turns out he had been with his baby mama this whole time, living together and she was pregnant again !
    I was livid. Especially because his girlfriend was so sweet and they had a baby together :/

• 16 d ago

What a dick

• 15 d ago

๐Ÿ˜… .

• 15 d ago

@Miss_Savanna_Dry sorry to hear... from dating sites i learned to talk to guys around dinner time, weekends... if they refused to have phone conversations during family time only text around work schduel... i get suspicous... and have learned i will not give my attention to those who seek outside of theri relatishops...

• Yes.

I was dating a guy, and we got on really well. I liked him a lot. I started to have a gut feeling he was cheating on me, but I later discovered he'd actually been cheating on his girlfriend with me. I was the other woman.

Obviously I stopped seeing him, but one morning, i woke up to find about 100 missed, and lots of texts from him. He was begging to see me. He said he wanted to be with me , and had
    ended his
    relationship. I totally ignored him and changed my mobile number.

I felt more sorry for his girlfriend, even though I had no idea who she was. They'd been together for two years. I couldn't be with a guy that would cheat on his girlfriend.