Vote B
  • Never
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes three times.

One time Alejandro came up to me and said "I don't suppose you have a trowel I can borrow?". As it happens I did, but Alejandro didn't want the trowel, Barkevious wanted it he said. So I told him when Barkevious comes back around send him my way. So about ten minutes later Barkevious goes up to Modo and says "Yo bro I heard you can lend a trowel mofo" but then Alejandro goes "no Barkevious, not that man, the other man". I was the other man.

One time at a caff, I was waiting for my honey glazed broccoli leaves in the queue. I had been reading a captivating article concerning a study into the durability of elbow patches and my phone had run out of battery. I had to find out how that article ended! So I'll grab a paper find the article in there I thought.. well, the caff was busy and all the papers were being used. A petite, blue eyed lass with a magnificent ass put her paper down on her table and went to the toilet. I sneakily half-inched it on the way to the only available table in the caff. When she come back she asked "Who took my paper?" (in a French accent unfortunately), to which Tapedeck Tommy responded "it were that fella' with the hat that looks like Steve Irwin riding an alligator" So this French lass with a.. wonderful but sadly French ass, she approaches a guy and says "Afreur! Give me back the paper!" and then Tapedeck Tommy goes "No not that fella' with a hat that looks like Steve Irwin riding an alligator, the other fella' with a hat that looks like Steve Irwin riding an alligator". I was the other man... wearing a hat that looks like Steve Irwin riding an alligator.

Now the third time.. well this one is quite an outrageously absurd occurrence if I do say so myself which I do, so I don't expect anyone to believe it, but anyway here goes... Right, so I was at a BBQ and Jack goes to Rosie "run that burger over to the dude with the sunglasses please", so Rosie takes the burger to a due with the sunglasses and then Jack goes "No not that dude with the sunglasses, the other dude with the sunglasses". I know I know it's crazy and hard to believe but I assure you this did actually happen. Two dudes wearing sunglasses, at a BBQ, OUTDOORS? HA! Nuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I knew they were taken. I feel no guilt. And i have no regrets.

She was Indian. Had an arranged marriage with her cousin. She was obsessed.

She wound up as a creepy stalker. But in principle she needed the fantasy. She needed the energy boost. I think I helped her. She still thanks me 2 years later.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah but I didn't know he was taken.
    He asked for my number at the mall one day
    He was cute so I gave it to him.
    We talked on the phone and texted for 3 months, went out to dates occasionally until he asked me to be his girlfriend ( and I said yes ).
    I grew suspicious when I realized he never wanted me to go to his house or anything and that he told me the only social media he had was Snapchat.
    I trusted him like a dumb ass tho ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Later my best friend sent me a screenshot of his Twitter he told me he didn't have.
    Turns out he had been with his baby mama this whole time, living together and she was pregnant again !
    I was livid. Especially because his girlfriend was so sweet and they had a baby together :/

2|0
    0|0
    • 16 d ago

What a dick

• Show All
    • 15 d ago

๐Ÿ˜… .

• 15 d ago

@Miss_Savanna_Dry sorry to hear... from dating sites i learned to talk to guys around dinner time, weekends... if they refused to have phone conversations during family time only text around work schduel... i get suspicous... and have learned i will not give my attention to those who seek outside of theri relatishops...

• Yes.

I was dating a guy, and we got on really well. I liked him a lot. I started to have a gut feeling he was cheating on me, but I later discovered he'd actually been cheating on his girlfriend with me. I was the other woman.

Obviously I stopped seeing him, but one morning, i woke up to find about 100 missed, and lots of texts from him. He was begging to see me. He said he wanted to be with me , and had
    ended his
    relationship. I totally ignored him and changed my mobile number.

I felt more sorry for his girlfriend, even though I had no idea who she was. They'd been together for two years. I couldn't be with a guy that would cheat on his girlfriend.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, and I never wish to be either. Especially not knowingly. I think it's disgusting and hypocritical to expect monogamy in your own relationships, but then believe that you can (when you're single) go and mess with other people in their relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I didn't know they were taken. Felt horrible to find out.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I knew they were taken.. all of them. Live and learn. Life happens, Love happens even more!

1|2
    0|0
    • 15 d ago

Married or just dating? I once got into a relationship with a woman who was in an arranged marriage. I didn't know that she was engaged, and her husband and I found out about each other at the same time. No bueno

• Show All
    • 15 d ago

@winterfox10 When they lie and say we are on a break... if you are smart... you just go with it!

• 15 d ago

Well... you have plausible deniability anyhow. I prefer to err on the side of caution with that stuff though, if they're married.

• No and I will never put myself in that situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately yes but I didn't know he was taken. Felt really bad and searched for the girl on fb (they were not listed as in relationship on fb), told her I'd unknowingly was dating her boyfriend and she dumped his ass๐Ÿ’ช and we actually became friends

1|0
    0|0
  • No, and I would never stoop so low as to consciously be that man. The closest I've been is a couple of girls who've left their boyfriends for me, but I've refused of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I had been dating a guy for around 6 months and then I was confronted by his wife, who of course wanted to kill me. We sorted things out as I was pretty horrified to find this out too, we still speak occasionally now.

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple of girls have broken up with their boyfriends to be with me. I only had casual sex with them though, not getting into a relationship with someone who dumps their boyfriend that easy

2|1
    2|0
  • I was considered that by his S. O, until she realized we never did anything. I wouldn't cross that line, but I did have my fault.

He was my best friend but I had feelings for him and he was attracted to me. When I caught feelings for him I did not know he was in a relationship because he kept it a secret from everyone except his guy best friend, for a few months. So I just told him. And after that he kept hitting on me.
    She was really jelaous because we talked a lot so we decided to not talk anymore so his relationship could work out, but he kept coming back to me whenever they would fight.

I've learned to avoid this happening ever again.

0|0
    0|0
  • And I regret it so much! I was 24 and I suppose felt invincible and didnโ€™t think of the consequences! What an idiot and selfish cow I was

0|0
    0|0
  • Once with my knowing, after we slept together without me knowing. Other than that I didn't know about the boyfriend, nor did I sleep with them after finding out.

0|0
    0|0
  • The other woman with 2 men with wives.

Not worth it

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I didn't know he was married. What made it worse is that I found out when it was to late. A mutual friend (jerk) we had was joking that he's crushing hard on me. And the jerk knew the other was married...
    At some point he poured out his heart and said that he hasn't touched his wife for years, that they are sleeping in separate rooms and that he wants to get a divorce but he is reluctant because of their 2 children (the second shock)
    I told him to work things out with his wife. Talk to her about his feelings. Never saw him again...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have but I didn't know he was in a 3 year relationship with someone else.
    Caught him with her at the shopping centre.
    Dumped him on the spot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I'd never be in that situation nor hurt someone like that

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I didn't know he was taken. This happen with 3 different guys at different times. I hate it did happen but it really taught me a lesson.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ๐Ÿ™„ I stole my sisters boyfriend and married him.

0|0
    1|0
    • 15 d ago

Thats not other woman.. u married.. so were the one

• Show All
    • 15 d ago

After

• 15 d ago

@wittymilf lol...
      my elementary group friends did that.
      the guy high school at that point. was dating one twin... then dated the other twin and married her...
      don't know what to say, guess it happens

• Yes, both sides. Rather a bit of an expert on these matters... what would you like to know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice but the girl I actually cared about said she was done with the guy but wasn't telling him that

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a fling with 3 guys that had a girlfriend but of course I didnโ€™t know they were taken. Itโ€™s disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Many phone calls from their bfs whilst I'm naked in bed with them.
    That's why I don't trust hoes

0|0
    1|0
  • for some reason that a role girls are constantly assigning me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me, I didnโ€™t date very much, but guys wanted me online that were taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honest accident. I didn't know at first but after I found out I thought it wouldn't change anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost, because I was blinded by feelings. Fortunately I dodged that bullet.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks being the other guy. It is an arrangement that will suck the life right out of you

0|0
    0|0
  • Never because I wanna be his main chick and not the side chick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, for two years, while I had me first "girlfriend"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I've had several married women. I have a married friends with benefits now.

0|0
    1|0
  • Both yeses but the one i knew about i stopped not to long afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if I am now โ˜บ

0|0
    0|0
  • NEVER!!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงš

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure have a few times ๐Ÿ˜