Who knows more about real love: those that have experienced more heartbreak or those that have had more positive experiences with relationships?

Also consider non romantic experiences such as childhood relationships, parental, or friendships.Who knows more about real love: those that have experienced more heartbreak or those that have had more positive experiences with relationships?
  • Those that have experienced more heartbreak because...
  • Those that have had more positive relationship experiences because...
  • Other...(Please explain)
    Vote C

1936

Most Helpful Girls

• What a great question... For starters, I wanna say that people who have experienced both will know the most. But between the heartbroken and the ones who have had positive relationships, I'm going to have to say that people who have experienced more heartbreak know more about love. People who have only had positive experiences with love don't understand that love can also ruin you deeply. I think everyone knows that love is an amazing thing and can make life worth living, but not everyone understands that love will also rip you to shreds in its worst moments. Someone who's had their heart broken understands that love isn't a game and isn't something to be taken for granted.

• I feel like that is deeply individual. Some do experience real love fast and for a long time and some go through struggels and need time and heartbreak to find the perfect fit.

Most Helpful Guys

• Those that have had more heart break have had more life lessons. It doesn't make them love differently, (if they are like me they love hard, fall hard and break hard), but it teaches them what love isn't and they learn to love themselves more and grow emotionally.

• 14 d ago

Oh and true love? True love is the mindless pursuit of happiness and putting everything into the love tank. Sacrificing to provide, protect and cherish for the one you love. Loving everything about them in spite of faults. Like the line from that song. "Perfect imperfections". True love is whey they are like the air you breathe and you couldn't live without it. If someone tried to take them away you would kill them.

• I hate to say this but Pet owners know more about real love... unconditional love. Sure there will be people who had a good loving childhood that could also know more but overall...

Most Pet owners know the entire cycle of falling in love to the death of love.