What's the main source of disagreement between you and your partner?

For me and my girlfriend it's about the usual things - me getting distracted too much and her requesting a lot of attention.
Naturally, we are both working on it.
What about you?

1011

Most Helpful Guys

• Number one is usually etiquette. I am not pure Japanese with American mother and I also spent a lot of time in the states and became somewhat "Americanized". So, for example, if we're running late to a party, my wife tends to get kind of irritable because it's considered extremely rude to show up late. Whereas I'm like, "You know, it's not such a big deal. They're not waiting for us or anything." Then I have to make lots of jokes and get her laughing only to start being the one to point out that we're running late. It's usually like that. My wife thinks I'm a savage as far as etiquette.

• 12 d ago

We tend to balance each other out though. It's like I'm the barbarian so I teach her how to not take things like social etiquette so seriously and take it easy and relax and have fun, while she teaches me how to use utensils when I eat food.

• 12 d ago

I also bounced three cultures growing up, as well as traveling a lot for work. It became jarring to me to keep track of the social etiquette in so many cultures growing up. So I just came to be a rulebreaker of sorts, and maybe "rude" by the standards of all cultures by now. :-D But I enjoy it; it's really fun and can sometimes help connect to people on a more universal level. Yet my wife helps me to avoid being complete savage offending everyone in Japan, although that is our main source of disagreements.

• At the moment, our major disagreements are about dietary choices and religious beliefs and practices.

Most Helpful Girls

• My boyfriend is such an absent-minded guy and I'm very meticulous so we usually argue on that, he forgets things all the time, I'm super organized and he drives me mad. On the other hand he says I'm too strict and should let things work out on their own

• Ex husband what to eat lol not that it was a problem just first world problem lol...
    Him teasing me at times not all the time..
    Driving - he has directionally challenges...