• No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I never got complaints, but I never got too many compliments either lol

i hate when girls go crazy with their tongue, its all about subtlety lol
    Also that whole lip biting thing doesn't turn me on lol! But I have to pretend like it does to make these hoes happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told that I am by most of the women I've dated. No idea what makes me special. I get the idea that a lot of guys don't pay much attention to their partner. That seems pretty fundamental to kissing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I believe I am. I've never had any complains, only compliments. Even from this guy who complained that most girls he has kissed were awful kissers but when we made out, he fucking loved it. So I think I'm quite good at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you be a good kisser even though you never kissed?

1|0
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

Yes u can

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

@yucel_eden Thank you for clarifying :) . I guess I'll just get drunk or something then

• 7 d ago

No getting drunk makes it worse. Be as sober as you can and just breath.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don’t know! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve never been kissed or have I kissed anyone!

0|1
    0|0
  • My pillow has never complained...

0|1
    0|0
  • I heard I am...

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever given the slightest thought of the danger of contamination by saliva when you kiss someone, even your partner?

This is a practice that should be avoided as much as possible if you intend to stay healthy.

The mouth is, together with the vagina and penis, the 3 most important external source of dangerous and utmost harmful bacteria. Something you should not mess up with since you are always unaware where any of those sources have been or touched in the past 24 hours.

Bacterial infection is a very real problem in our society and the increased use of antibiotics to attempt to cure something that could have been prevented in the first place only enhances the resistance to even the most potent antibacterial treatment.

More and more resistance to antibiotics are reported throughout the world and at this rate, even a multiple a cocktail of antibiotic treatment becomes ineffective in many cases and can lead to the death of the patient.

Think twice before kissing anyone where there is an exchange in saliva. Not only can you be infected but you are the possible carrier of deadly bacteria that can infect your family and loved ones if you act carelessly.

0|1
    5|3
    • 11 d ago

Ok asexual girl , but believe it or not we don't plan to live forever

• Show All
    • 11 d ago

@whitehide lol, ok. I am not here to change your opinion or way of behaving.

Have a good day

• 6 d ago

how 2 immune system 2019

dont feed the trolls people

• Wouldn't know? I've kissed one person. I'm not bad, that I know for sure. I don't use excessive tongue, I don't use excessive force, and I keep my mouth at a reasonable open amount. Plus, I've been kissing the same person for so long we've developed a great rhythm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who you ask... if you ask anyone I've kissed then, assuming they weren't lying to me in the first place, yes I'm an amazing kisser. If you ask anyone else... I'm the kind of guy people are amazed to find out isn't a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I cannot kiss my own lips, I cannot know and prefer to be humble and say no rather than to be a show-off.

0|0
    0|0
  • The answer is obviously NO. I find kissing as something that is disgusting and unclean, unhealthy.

Well, I am referring to french kiss/lip-to lip kissing only.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could not vote because TBH, I'm not a good kisser on her lips above, but I am quite good on her lips below LOL!

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the "I lack the experience to answer this question pls god end my miserable romantic life" option?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's like I'm trying to suck jello through a straw.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

My girlfriend is only okay at it. It doesn't turn me on very much to purely do nothing but kiss with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m a good kisser.

Somethings you just know, I’m good with matching the rhythm of the other person or taking the lead

0|0
    0|0
  • Expressions of my present and former partners explain a lot that I am a good kisser.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. I'm confident when I'm about to kiss someone cause I Know they'll like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I've never kissed anyone in my whole life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone thinks they're a good kisser because most people won't say if someone is a bad kisser.

0|0
    0|0
  • For someone who's only kissed one person, yes. We kissed literally 22 times though

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause every girl have kissed says so
    And I take it slow enjoying the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend loves to kiss for supper long time. Up to an hour

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve been told I was pretty good. So I can assume.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure hope I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. I'm inexperienced.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been told I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t know

0|0
    0|0
  • I say yes until my partner says otherwise 💜💚💙

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i am and i know it ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I haven't had any complaints. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know got no clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a better hugger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vastly inexperienced

0|1
    0|0
  • Have never tried.

0|1
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I suck, but I've been told otherwise

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a complaint yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Excellent 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to be; out of practice now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can make him cum with just a hot kiss.

0|0
    0|1
    • 11 d ago

That doesn't sound like a good thing.

• 11 d ago

If you say so. Kissing is his turn on. And he really likes it. So I would say that he likes my kisses 🤷‍♀️

• Never got any complaints

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes or so I have been told.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is a great beginning to a explosive end

0|0
    0|0
  • can't say but never heard bad from girls

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend thinks so

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you know whether you are or not?

I've usually just tried to mimic the other person

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex girlfriends told me i was. And my best friend we practice for guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes