Are you a good kisser?

Are you a good kisser?
  • Yes
  • No

2029

Most Helpful Guys

• I never got complaints, but I never got too many compliments either lol

i hate when girls go crazy with their tongue, its all about subtlety lol
    Also that whole lip biting thing doesn't turn me on lol! But I have to pretend like it does to make these hoes happy!

• I've been told that I am by most of the women I've dated. No idea what makes me special. I get the idea that a lot of guys don't pay much attention to their partner. That seems pretty fundamental to kissing.

Most Helpful Girls

• I believe I am. I've never had any complains, only compliments. Even from this guy who complained that most girls he has kissed were awful kissers but when we made out, he fucking loved it. So I think I'm quite good at it.

• Can you be a good kisser even though you never kissed?

• 11 d ago

Yes u can

• 7 d ago

@yucel_eden Thank you for clarifying :) . I guess I'll just get drunk or something then

• 7 d ago

No getting drunk makes it worse. Be as sober as you can and just breath.