Would you be more or less offended if your partner cheated on you with a same sex/gender person?

So if you had a husband and he cheated with another man. Or if you have a wife and she cheats with another woman?

Would you be more or less offended if your partner cheated on you with a same sex/gender?
  • Less offended
  • More offended
11 d ago
Wtf I didn’t post this pic lol

2231

Most Helpful Girls

• There's really no diffrence to me as cheating means that he has broken my trust and is a sign he no longer values our relationship that he has to seek out someone else. Upon coming into a serious relationship when I'm dating someone, it takes time for me to share myself physically and emotionally with a guy to have sex with him.

However, if I had to choose one or the other, thinking about it I feel that it's less offensive to me if he cheated on with with someone of the same sex as if he comes to identify as gay I'd come to learn to respect him and who he identifies as. However if he cheated on me with another female, I'd feel betrayed as I'd see it as I'm inadequate in some way to please/satisfy/attract him.

• I'd be shocked. The betrayal would feel worse. Next question that arises is if he lied to me about his sexuality, then what else has he lied about? And if he is gay all that time, then what the heck is he doing with me?

Most Helpful Guys

• My situation is different... my wife is allowed chicks, but I'm clear that I'm not cool with her getting with a chick that has some dude in tow. ... or like one of those chicks that get with chicks to attract dudes.

Turns out 90% of the time it's just a chick trying to get dudes in the mix.

My definition of cheating is doing something you wouldn't do in front of your partner... she can eat that pussy in front of me for all I care. If she so much as lets a guy talk to her like a thot though, she's in trouble with me already.

• I had a relationship with a woman who called herself straight, but also had special female friends.
    I did not mind. Sometimes I was invited to watch (an audience turned them on) and sometimes I was asked to service both of them, after they had exhausted their sapphic lust.
    She liked to watch me screw her friends.

• 10 d ago

You are one lucky person who enjoyed his life. Free porn in 1900s, it must've been a big deal.