What would make you think the person you're dating is THE ONE?

1223

Most Helpful Guys

• Same interest, work ethic and grind.. values and direction in life.. and sexual compatibility. If I'm going to be with someone for life those are very important

• Nothing. You just feel it when you have learned enough about him/her

Most Helpful Girls

• The way he treats me around his friends and family, and the way he supports my goals and decisions.

• He pretty much might be, that excites and terrifies me at the same time.

• 11 d ago

oh sorry, i misread the question, i thought it said do i think the person I'm dating is the one. My character is kind of peculiar and hard to handle at times so i never really had any male friends who would be on the same wave, but he gets me, shares my values and beliefs and talking to him is the easiest thing in the world while he also motivates me and encourages growth, he takes all my tantrums and loves me no matter what, that is what makes me think he might be the one.