What would make you think the person you're dating is THE ONE?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Same interest, work ethic and grind.. values and direction in life.. and sexual compatibility. If I'm going to be with someone for life those are very important

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. You just feel it when you have learned enough about him/her

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The way he treats me around his friends and family, and the way he supports my goals and decisions.

2|0
    0|0
  • He pretty much might be, that excites and terrifies me at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

oh sorry, i misread the question, i thought it said do i think the person I'm dating is the one. My character is kind of peculiar and hard to handle at times so i never really had any male friends who would be on the same wave, but he gets me, shares my values and beliefs and talking to him is the easiest thing in the world while he also motivates me and encourages growth, he takes all my tantrums and loves me no matter what, that is what makes me think he might be the one.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• *Balance of strengths and weaknesses-- his strengths support my weaknesses and vice versa
    *Compatibility in interests
    *Compatible life goals
    *Physical connection
    *Purposeful and focused intent to continue loving and supporting that person for a lifetime

Those factors together.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are many things that could play a role. The most important to me is when I can imagine - after getting to know them of course - my whole life by his side. From living together, to having kids, raising them, getting old together, etc.
    For me it's something deeper than the first excitement when you meet someone.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there are any signs that are permanently true. Otherwise divorce rates would be near zero.

To me, dating and relation and marriage are like gambling. We may win some and we may lose some. But most of the time, the house wins and we just had the fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the biggest thing would be we shared a very similar outlook on life.
    I mean if you're going to spend the rest of your life with somone it helps to start on the same page. Lol
    I'm just assuming that we have mutual attraction, like values etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and my boyfriend been in a relationship since 2017 and. Honestly I would be excited and probably be crying if he thinks I am the one for him

And I just know. I have that feeling he is the one for me

1|0
    0|0
  • it's a feeling, there are no clear signs, no evidence to support the claim. Either you feel like you want to spend the rest of your life with that person or you don't
    I felt it once and i still haven't gotten over it

3|0
    0|0
  • She shares the same faith, won't compromise no matter how much abuse she gets from the popular crowd for not sharing their opinions, is emotionally mature, financially responsible, kindhearted, industrious, an effective communicator, humble, and loyal to a fault. I fear women who are all of these things are becoming extinct.

0|0
    0|0
  • My heart speeds up just a little more in their presence. πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€

1|1
    0|0
  • when I felt like they were serious about me, I can be my true self around them without judgement, they understand me etc

1|0
    0|0
  • If she messages me every morning lol
    And she likes kids, respects elders And doesn't curse

1|0
    0|0
  • if she could deal with my imperfections as a human and fulfilled my fantasies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not for a English speaking country, but...
    When I don't have to order extra just because she doesn't feel hungry.
    When she orders a large beer.
    When she trusts me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way she treats me there is far to much to say as the list never ends for the girl or the guy we both have to work at it

1|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't take advantage of a love bright as the sun.

https://youtu.be/IGYaP3Yy10s

0|0
    0|0
  • The one i can talk to for hours without getting bored.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is one thought the person your dating is the one, you want to talk?

1|0
    0|0
  • I lead her to Jesus and i will baptized her and teach her more

1|0
    0|0
  • If the sex is really good, there is mutual physical attraction, and we don't annoy each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she likes to fuck as much as I do and she has a good personality and body

0|0
    0|0
  • If I’m dating them

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think such a thing exists, tbh.

2|0
    0|0
  • When you can’t stop thinking about the other.

2|1
    0|0
  • I really don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she likes anime and video games like me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is holding a sign that says "I am the one!" πŸ˜‚