What do you think about public affection?

• I like it (nice)
    Vote A
  • Its weird and uncomfortable. (Why?)
    Vote B
  • Other. (Comment)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
8 d ago
The extent of the public affection is kissing. Not making out.
8 d ago
Please vote too.

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm going to get a lot of hate for my reply but thankfully for me, I really don't care! LOL

Honestly, I don't care for it at all- doing it or seeing others do it. There's a time and place for that kind of behavior, and in public is NOT the place!

Call me bitter, mean, cynical, whatever- but especially if your'e single, just got out of a relationship, or alone, do you think others want to see you kissing in public? Have some courtesy and consider others feelings.

When I'm with someone, I don't kiss him in public: it seems like you're trying to get attention or let others know, "Yeah, we're in love!"
    Unnecessary. Save it when you're at home or in a private setting please.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

I guess for some people it's not exactly they want to announce it. Somtimes they can't see that person a lot and they mostly see the other person in a public setting. So they would want to show that they love them by kissing them. (Not like make out, a quick kiss). And not everything things that way when they see other couples kiss or hold hands and stuff. When I was alone and saw other people doing that I felt incredibly happy for them, they are in love and I hope it last for them. To me, I dont care what other people think, if I kiss her either in public or private. I am showing how much I love her, i dont get to kiss my girlfriend a lot and maybe can only see her in a private setting once ever 2 to 3 weeks.

• It's nice to an extent (hand-holding, hugging, quick pecks) but making out in public gets a bit weird and uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

That's how my girlfriend is, well not pecks at all. She doesn't really like it that much, and I respect it. I dont care about it. I would want to kiss her, not like full on make out but kiss.

Most Helpful Guy

• Holding hands is fine. Walking with arm around her is often awkward. I dont mind kissing in public but I do not make out in public. I don't mind other people doing any of the above but i don't want to watch 2 people dry humping in public.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That’s fine. It’s romantic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan really. It feels disrespectful towards other people. Also when somebody else does it it’s annoying

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

How is it disrespectful. I wish I could kiss her, we do holding hands all the time and I kiss her cheek for a goodbye. But I would want to kiss her public or not because I love her. I dont care if people see or what they think.

• 8 d ago

Well imagine you hang out with your friends. And two of them recently became a couple. y'all sitting in your living room and they are constantly touching one another and making out. How would you feel? It’s inappropriate. Ofc if you give her a kiss on the cheek or hold her hand it ok, but don’t overdo it

• 7 d ago

I agree the touching is too much and its inappropriate. But just a simple kiss on the lips shouldn't be too bad. Tbh when I see other people kiss I feel happy for them and makes me feel better seeing other people in love.

• I agree that there is such a thing as too much, but the people who screech about any sign of it are the most annoying and bitter people.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I s just hand holding or arms around the shoulders or something it’s ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like it when I was a teenager, now that I see teenagers do it, it's like "yuck, go get a room."

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the level and the location, so usually I'm fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • " kissing. Not making out" um... what's the difference, dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like any form of affection.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it. Nothing wrong with showing love

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a fan

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Like just a kiss once in awile in public.

• 8 d ago

Exactly 👍

• 8 d ago

Alright. My girlfriend is that way, I wish I could kiss her. Not like make out but kiss her at least. To me idc if its public or not because I love her, I dont give a dam what other people thing. But I respect how she feels.

• gross... i don't want to say that

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it and do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0