What do you think about public affection?

• I like it (nice)
  • Its weird and uncomfortable. (Why?)
  • Other. (Comment)
    Vote C
8 d ago
The extent of the public affection is kissing. Not making out.
8 d ago
Please vote too.

108

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm going to get a lot of hate for my reply but thankfully for me, I really don't care! LOL

Honestly, I don't care for it at all- doing it or seeing others do it. There's a time and place for that kind of behavior, and in public is NOT the place!

Call me bitter, mean, cynical, whatever- but especially if your'e single, just got out of a relationship, or alone, do you think others want to see you kissing in public? Have some courtesy and consider others feelings.

When I'm with someone, I don't kiss him in public: it seems like you're trying to get attention or let others know, "Yeah, we're in love!"
    Unnecessary. Save it when you're at home or in a private setting please.

• 6 d ago

I guess for some people it's not exactly they want to announce it. Somtimes they can't see that person a lot and they mostly see the other person in a public setting. So they would want to show that they love them by kissing them. (Not like make out, a quick kiss). And not everything things that way when they see other couples kiss or hold hands and stuff. When I was alone and saw other people doing that I felt incredibly happy for them, they are in love and I hope it last for them. To me, I dont care what other people think, if I kiss her either in public or private. I am showing how much I love her, i dont get to kiss my girlfriend a lot and maybe can only see her in a private setting once ever 2 to 3 weeks.

• It's nice to an extent (hand-holding, hugging, quick pecks) but making out in public gets a bit weird and uncomfortable.

• 8 d ago

That's how my girlfriend is, well not pecks at all. She doesn't really like it that much, and I respect it. I dont care about it. I would want to kiss her, not like full on make out but kiss.

Most Helpful Guy

• Holding hands is fine. Walking with arm around her is often awkward. I dont mind kissing in public but I do not make out in public. I don't mind other people doing any of the above but i don't want to watch 2 people dry humping in public.