Men, what would you do in this situation?

You and the girl you love often have sex, a decent amount. But then you learn that she was only pretending to enjoy it this whole time, and that she dislikes sex. She tells you that she really just wanted to make you feel good. She ends up saying she is now exhausted from having sex despite not liking the act. What do you do?
  • Break up with her
  • Stay with her and figure something out together
  • Other
    Vote C
  • I just want the results
    Vote D

010

Most Helpful Guys

• I went through this. I know you think you’re doing him a favor but you’re definitely not. You’re building up future heartache and resentment every time you fake it.

In my case, it was all about her hangups. She didn’t feel like she deserved an orgasm because of body issues, she couldn’t stand being naked, and wanted sex to be over ASAP.

I don’t know why you’re doing it (or if this is hypothetical; I hope so) but it’s not cool!

We got through it eventually, with me being patient and reassuring with her self image while fighting back the rage and depression I felt over all the time we’d lost, which still makes me mad as hell even though it was long ago. (Now she’s a great lover and she enjoys sex.)

But that’s my situation. What’s yours? What exactly do you mean by “she doesn’t enjoy the act”?

• I don't care about her reason for telling me lies, the bottom line is that she told me lies. How can I trust her in the future?

• 7 d ago

If she had told you she didn't like sex when you two started dating, you what have broken up with jer on the spot anyway

• 6 d ago

Exactly!

• 6 d ago

I can imagine her lying so she isn't broken up with