Men, what would you do in this situation?

You and the girl you love often have sex, a decent amount. But then you learn that she was only pretending to enjoy it this whole time, and that she dislikes sex. She tells you that she really just wanted to make you feel good. She ends up saying she is now exhausted from having sex despite not liking the act. What do you do?
  • Break up with her
    Vote A
  • Stay with her and figure something out together
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
  • I just want the results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I went through this. I know you think you’re doing him a favor but you’re definitely not. You’re building up future heartache and resentment every time you fake it.

In my case, it was all about her hangups. She didn’t feel like she deserved an orgasm because of body issues, she couldn’t stand being naked, and wanted sex to be over ASAP.

I don’t know why you’re doing it (or if this is hypothetical; I hope so) but it’s not cool!

We got through it eventually, with me being patient and reassuring with her self image while fighting back the rage and depression I felt over all the time we’d lost, which still makes me mad as hell even though it was long ago. (Now she’s a great lover and she enjoys sex.)

But that’s my situation. What’s yours? What exactly do you mean by “she doesn’t enjoy the act”?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about her reason for telling me lies, the bottom line is that she told me lies. How can I trust her in the future?

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

If she had told you she didn't like sex when you two started dating, you what have broken up with jer on the spot anyway

• 6 d ago

Exactly!

• 6 d ago

I can imagine her lying so she isn't broken up with

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Id stay with her.. but lying about something as important as sex life is grounds for breakup. This story really is a trust and communication story. Without both you can't have love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up. She's a bad communicator. She finds emotions more important than honesty. What else could she be lying about? Not acceptable. What if she was pregnant and had an abortion and didn't tell me? I can't live with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

If she had told you she didn't like sex when you two started dating, you what have broken up with jer on the spot anyway

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

No I appreciate honesty.

• 7 d ago

So you'd be ok if she never smashed? You wouldn't get annoyed at not being able to have any sexual contact?

• I mean if you don't mind being androgynous, or a pent up horny dude stuck with one, go for it. Me, I like to fuck, I'd be outta there ASAP.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't met a girl who fake, yet.

But I know its toxic.

I voted B but I think if there is no improvement, I'll probably end the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try to realize calmly why tf
    she didn't tell me earlier and act based on that

0|0
    0|0
  • How could anyone possibly want to stay with a girl like that, who is a total fake.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Ok, say she isn't fake and is just honest with every guy she tries to date and says she doesn't enjoy sex. No guy wants to be with her, because she won't fuck them. Should she admit to not liking sex but fuck him anyway with him knowing she doesn't like it? Because it would be the only way for her to be with the guy she likes without being dishonest.

• 7 d ago

It´s a lot better to be clear about what you do or do not want so you won´t be leading the guy on. Very few people would want to go without sex in a relationship, and it´s better to be open and honest before anyone invested a lot of emotions, because breakup will follow. Wanting sex is so fundamental to humans I think that girl should go see a psychologist so sort it out, because there is probably a reason she doesn´t want sex.

• Stangle the whore next time.

0|0
    0|0
  • That women is toxic needs to go 345% sure of this she will continueto mis represent anything and every thing. I have delt with a bitch like this and the only thing she liked was workn out because it gave her opportunity to make me miserz serable a real self centered night mare

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes