Almost 17 in all-girls high school who hasn't been on a date?

It's really lowering my self-esteem, I'm literally gonna be an adult next year who hasn't been on a date if I don't find someone soon :/ All my friends that are younger than me have boyfriends and go to Prom, text each other, do lovey things, etc... It's just like I can't stop thinking about how lonely I am now, I literally want to sabotage relationships. I keep thinking about how I've been raised by my parents based on the love of eachother. Like I cry at night over this. It's that bad. I just don't. know. what. to. do. please. give. advice.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• "Almost 17 in all-girls high school" - that may be part of the problem right there. You may need to wait until you get out of said high school.