Have You Ever Crushed On Someone A LOT Older Than You?

I have an unusual crush on this guy I met and he's a college student and ik he is so much older than me😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 I think I'll get over it quick tho cuz I just know it won't work lol. He's way too old for me rofl.

119

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes but only once or twice. I was 18 and liked a 26 year old and a 25 year old at one point. When I was in my early 30s I also liked some of my professors - one who was around 45 and another who was around 45 and a third who was probably 38 - 42 and than another professor who was at least 47. I think I'm attracted to intelligent men - which is why a very high number of the guys I find attractive are professors. Also the fact I'm a religious major and every professor i've crushed on was a religion professor - they are doing what I'm trying to do - but since they have Phd's - they are doing a much better job than me - and one of the things I look for in a guy - is somebody who is superior to me at something so that I can view the guy as a role model.

• Haha, yeah. When I was about 19-21, I liked this guy that was in his late 30s, early 40s (forgot his exact age now).

He liked me but due to our age gap he flat out refused to take me seriously. He wound up marrying a woman he says was just like me, only his own age πŸ˜‘

Yeah that burned! Lol

• 7 d ago

Man why he had to do u like that

• 6 d ago

LOL! I suck at dating but I actually give decent advice every now and then :)

Good luck- who knows, he might actually surprise you. If he ignores your email, well that's a sign right there he's not worth crushing over

• 6 d ago

Exactly! Ur right about that. I'm not even gonna waste my time if he don't respondπŸ˜‚

And yeah honestly u give some of the best advice in general when it comes to this appπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Most Helpful Guy

• My high-school italian teacher was everything I want in a woman
    Too bad she is like 40-something now. She is still single, but she needs a MAN. I am not ready for all that.
    Also I want kids and she is past the window of fertility.

• 7 d ago

U cn always adopt and honestly some women can have children past the age of 40.

• 7 d ago

Never heard of a surrogate or egg transplant?

• 7 d ago

@Americanteengirl Those are viable i didn't think of that.
      But tbh, I am more of the problem than her
      I won't be ready for all the commitment she needs
      Also I have a lot of hurdles to overcome personally. Not husband material right now lol