Have You Ever Crushed On Someone A LOT Older Than You?

I have an unusual crush on this guy I met and he's a college student and ik he is so much older than me😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 I think I'll get over it quick tho cuz I just know it won't work lol. He's way too old for me rofl.

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes but only once or twice. I was 18 and liked a 26 year old and a 25 year old at one point. When I was in my early 30s I also liked some of my professors - one who was around 45 and another who was around 45 and a third who was probably 38 - 42 and than another professor who was at least 47. I think I'm attracted to intelligent men - which is why a very high number of the guys I find attractive are professors. Also the fact I'm a religious major and every professor i've crushed on was a religion professor - they are doing what I'm trying to do - but since they have Phd's - they are doing a much better job than me - and one of the things I look for in a guy - is somebody who is superior to me at something so that I can view the guy as a role model.

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha, yeah. When I was about 19-21, I liked this guy that was in his late 30s, early 40s (forgot his exact age now).

He liked me but due to our age gap he flat out refused to take me seriously. He wound up marrying a woman he says was just like me, only his own age πŸ˜‘

Yeah that burned! Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Man why he had to do u like that

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

LOL! I suck at dating but I actually give decent advice every now and then :)

Good luck- who knows, he might actually surprise you. If he ignores your email, well that's a sign right there he's not worth crushing over

• 6 d ago

Exactly! Ur right about that. I'm not even gonna waste my time if he don't respondπŸ˜‚

And yeah honestly u give some of the best advice in general when it comes to this appπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Most Helpful Guy

• My high-school italian teacher was everything I want in a woman
    Too bad she is like 40-something now. She is still single, but she needs a MAN. I am not ready for all that.
    Also I want kids and she is past the window of fertility.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

U cn always adopt and honestly some women can have children past the age of 40.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Never heard of a surrogate or egg transplant?

• 7 d ago

@Americanteengirl Those are viable i didn't think of that.
      But tbh, I am more of the problem than her
      I won't be ready for all the commitment she needs
      Also I have a lot of hurdles to overcome personally. Not husband material right now lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes. I have.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have. When I was 16 I just knew I was in love with this 48 year old lawyer. That was the sexiest man and he smelled so good !

2|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the older guys are always better

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

@ChefCurry tbh I like to tell myself their are no feelings there cause I’m in a relationship. He’s a real cool guy though. I’d be satisfied with us being buddies. Super generous and kind.

• 7 d ago

Sounds like feelings to me. Maybe not sexual but something.

• Nope that's just a waste of time for me as women like older guys... I probabaly have to date someone 15-16 as 17 year old girls dont like guys their own age (I like girls my age more than younger girls)

1|1
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Yup absolutely same with me
      Girls who are like 14-16 want to date me and girls 17 usually want older guys... I'm not going to date a 14 or 15 year old girly..

• Only celebs like fine ass Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Will smith, Mel Gibson, harrison ford, Antonio Banderas and so on

1|0
    0|0
  • The very few people I have crushed on have all been older than me xD

1|0
    0|1
  • Aww that is cute when girls get crush on older guys
    my late Great Uncle always told us guys who would
    fall for younger girls you know 16 will get you 32 he
    was a character God rest his soul.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup i really liked this older girly on here actually she know who she is πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid I only liked adult ladies with the breasts and bush and everything. I was like, "Dako!" (hold me) to random ladies and they'd pick me up and I could inspect their boobs up close and look down shirt. I was a very cute kid. Lots of ladies wanted to pick up next to their soft breasts.

Have You Ever Crushed On Someone A LOT Older Than You?

With girls my age, I picked flowers for them and all that. I had some ideas of romance and these things. But my real heart was for older ladies, like 20+, with the grown breasts and everything. "Dako!"

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

/Dakko! But after I got older, I and taller, stopped liking older ones, and they didn't want to hold me when I was taller than them. Now I like ones mostly close to my age.

• 7 d ago

But when I was a kid, I loved older ladies -- all 20+ or so. I liked to go outside and say "dakko!" to every pretty woman I could find. I averaged maybe 10 pair of boobs/day or 3,650 pairs of boos/year.

• Crush like I want to date them? No. I only know a few attractive older guys and they are all celebrities.

1|0
    0|0
  • A few. I used to have a thing for Lucy Lawless when i was younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always thought my friends mom was the hottest chick ever. Still do.

1|1
    0|0
  • I guess I mean the woman I'm interested in rn is 8 and a half years older than me

1|0
    0|0
  • Too often, honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Mostly celebrities πŸ‘πŸ˜‡

1|0
    0|0
  • No never

1|0
    0|0
  • Only by a year or two