Girls, How do you feel about house husbands?

Girls, How do you feel about house husbands?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If he had passive income, than yes.
    I can work. Also, i would hope he is not feeding the kids sugar all day and letting them watch tv all day. Also, i would hope he would not be drinking and playing video games all day. My sister had a stay at home husband and that's what he did. He did not have passive income and he was a lazy drunk, never watched the kid. Always dropped the kid off at my mom's.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 49

• I don't think taking care of the household is such a big deal. I can easily do it myself so I'd prefer if he works so I don't have pay for everything myself. If he loses his job I wouldn't mind paying for both of us but I think it would be fair is does a bit more in the household since he has much more free time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Do you mean husbands who willingly choose to stay at home and take care of the home? It depends. Do I have a full time job and have it difficult doing house duties? If so yes that is something I would love. And when I have more time my husband could find a job. I wouldn’t want a house husband forever but if it is to support me and our home then yes that is admirable.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind. As long as there is enough income between you two to keep you and your partner happy, and you divide responsibilities how you both agree is fair (whether it be working, cleaning, cooking, looking after kids if you have any, etc), then I have no problem with one person being a house husband or house wife.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean it depends on which responsibilities each person in a relationship has agreed to fulfill. Personally, I would prefer for both my partner and I to have jobs and split housework and utility bills, groceries, etc. But it’s honestly only important what each couple is happy to agree upon with each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • Does that even exists? Lol

No, I don't like the idea of having a house husband. I would rather share the responsibilities with him.

1|1
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

But, You can make him wear a sexy maid outfit.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 8 d ago

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• If he isn't working or has passive income the yes. But without the maid outfit and the shoes pls.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as he's not my husband, I'm fine with the idea.

1|1
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

What? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

No no, I'm not referring to you. I mean I know there are women who are fine being the family breadwinner and the husband being a house-husband. If they are happy, it shouldn't be a problem to anyone outside their marriage.

• 9 d ago

I understood you sweetie

• I don't think that there's anything wrong with this as long as he actually does things around the house and doesn't just lay around all day. There's a lot of stigma about how men should work and women should stay home but honestly whatever works best for your individual relationship is what you should do.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I can comfortably support our family on my wages and he's pulling his weight and not just using it as an excuse to do nothing, then I'm okay with it.

2|1
    0|0
  • Not in that outfit.
    It's fine so long as my income can support us both and we'd had a discussion about it before hand.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I can afford one - I would not mind. I have a lot of business ideas but not sure they will work cause some businesses fail.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not in those clothes, no... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    But if I have to work and he's staying home doing nothing, then yes, I agree with him taking over house work. If we both work then I think it should be shared.

0|1
    0|0
  • To me it's a turn off. That's my job to watch after the kids cook clean and all that. I would be turned off if he was home all day while I was out working

3|0
    3|1
  • I mean, I'd rather we both work, but if the couple thinks one person should stay home every day, sure, why not? Same concept as a housewife. Personally, though, I don't want to be a housewife, I'd rather work, so I think it would be a source of conflict in my relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Babes, you know that both of us will be working. ain't none of that stuff will be going down unless it's sexy time.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind that much, as long as one of us can bring in a decent income to support the family and the house spouse does do things around the house

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind if that's what they wanted to do because I like working but I'd also be open to split work/home

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it’s great, as long as that’s what he wants too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would prefer we both work and take care of the home. πŸ’™πŸ’

0|1
    0|0
  • If that's what a guy wants to do, all the power to him.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had the money why notπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ but I don’t have the money?

0|1
    0|0
  • No thanks! (^J^) I like cooking and cleaning afterall

0|1
    0|0
  • He’ll make a great father until he decides tonwork again

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want one. I want both of us to work out of the home and around the home

1|1
    0|0
  • A FEMINIST'S DREAM... a submissive bitches NIGHTMARE. No thanks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer both of us work so we can maintain the household.

0|1
    0|0
  • If both of the people in the relationship are fine with it, it’s all good//

0|1
    0|0
  • Noo, man or woman shouldn't be staying at home. I believe in equality in man and women

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure about that outfit haha but I don't mind a has and that can make me breakfast in bed.

0|1
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

I do like the art style you posted though , it's very pretty

• I want to work and stay at hone like 50/50 but I think its really cute whrn guys want to stay at hone and look after the kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes