Why is it hard to let my boyfriend do everything while I’m sick?

I broke my leg and fractured my hand in a car accident... I have my own place but they recommended I get help. My parents offered to come and help obviously but my boyfriend who also has his own place offered to stay with me until I’m better so I said ok. I really hate asking for help and I was attempting to take a shower when he was downstairs. Which resulted in me falling in the shower and him having to help me naked. So I just cried and let him do everything. I mean I know I should be grateful but still I feel like a lost puppy and hate it.

23