Fellow Girls! I need your opinion. What is this girls intention?

So there is this girl who was before I and my boyfriend got together, in his "school" circle.

They weren't friends but they were a small group in class who were together.
I was in the same class. ... I try to make the backstory short.

For some reasons she always tried to annoy me. She always tried to be better than me.
She copied things or characteristics from me others complimented me on..
She obviously flirted or tried to get near my now boyfriend (even though she had a boyfriend by the time and knew I had a crush)
She always tried to brag around how she is like a mother for everyone because she makes toooo much for others.
She always tried to exclude me from friends and him by interrupting our conversations (suddenly speaking their mother tongue Spanish , i don't understand)
I will never understand her. She hates me, I don't like her.

Now to the point. She deleted our numbers after graduation (me and my boyfriend , she kept the numbers of my friends)

Now after one year she gratulated my boyfriend on his birthday and added his number again. But she didn't add my number. 1 day prior was her bday.
I don't understand. What is this girls intention?

20