Rumors about boyfriend talking to different girls romantically?

My boyfriend and I have been together for two years. We used to work together up until a month ago. I left our job because i thought that it would be better if we no longer work together but in fact it’s been worse. Two women has told me my boyfriend has tried to talk to them or is trying to get with them. The first woman i didn’t believe because she didn’t have real proof.

But this second women has me fed up with the situation. The first girl who told me was a friend of me and my boyfriend. And she told me that he tried to get with her before i started working there and he’s been trying his hand with her every so often. She told me she has his old phone number and she also knows where he stays. Then she proceeded to tell me that he told her “I still wanna go to the movies when I get my money together”

The second woman I’ve recently found out about. I’ve her from someone else that my boyfriend has been in this particular woman’s face. I’ve talked to my boyfriend about the first woman a few times. He’s denied it and i believed him at first but now i feel a little stupid and my trust for him is starting to diminish.

The more this woman tells me or says he has tried to get with her the less i believe him. He doesn’t defend us when i tell him. He tells me not to believe her but it’s hard when he’s not doing his part to put a stop to the rumor. Today i got fed up with it and yelled at him and broke it off because there should be no reason for this woman to repeatedly tell me he’s trying to get with her and he’s not standing up for our relationship

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Time for an adult conversation.
    Lay it out - you expect loyalty and trueness, or it's not going to work.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

I have and he repeatedly says this woman is lowing not being truthful

• 5 d ago

I always say, 'trust but verify'. Always.

• It's hard to say really what's going on. But I don't blame you for breaking things off.
    To me I too think he should've been more passionate about him not trying to get with not one but two women which leads me to think it may be true.
    Has he called or text you since you broke up with him?

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

Yeah we were arguing through text and i stopped responding

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

Thanks

• 4 d ago

You're welcome. Good luck

• Lol unless these girls are conspiring against y'all he's cheating

1|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

He talks shit about these girls which is crazy!

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

He just tells me how they are cool but unattractive

• 4 d ago

Ize bullshit, a guy will sleep with an unnatractive girl, just won't date her

• If he cares for you he would of tried to keep you.
    When more than one woman tells you he is trying to get with them then he is most likely doing those things.
    Its best to walk away if he is trying to cheat on you and trying to find another girl.
    Guard your heart. Im sorry he is acting that way. You have s right to feel insecure if you think your trust is broken.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're not. He borrowed it from you. You are right to want it back.

Maybe he has been trying to get the money or he has no way of getting it. Either way it ticks people off if you put more pressure on a matter they already have a hard time dealing with.

It is really as simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No unless it was real evidence

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

They have no real evidence

• He should have cleared his side if he was innocent

1|0
    0|0
  • You seem too insecure and immature for a relationship you need some growing up to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up

1|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

I did and he is mad because i keep believing others

• He's not with you anymore and doesn't want to pay you.

0|0
    0|0
  • When he said: “... i knew you were going to act like that”, I bet he's lying. I'm pretty sure he can't see into the future.
    You had the right to ask for it back; you gave the money to your boyfriend. He's no longer your boyfriend. (Though don't be surprised if he doesn't give it back.)
    It's an expensive lesson, but at least you know what kind of person he is now.
    And if there's such a thing as karma... ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes