Rumors about boyfriend talking to different girls romantically?

My boyfriend and I have been together for two years. We used to work together up until a month ago. I left our job because i thought that it would be better if we no longer work together but in fact it’s been worse. Two women has told me my boyfriend has tried to talk to them or is trying to get with them. The first woman i didn’t believe because she didn’t have real proof.

But this second women has me fed up with the situation. The first girl who told me was a friend of me and my boyfriend. And she told me that he tried to get with her before i started working there and he’s been trying his hand with her every so often. She told me she has his old phone number and she also knows where he stays. Then she proceeded to tell me that he told her “I still wanna go to the movies when I get my money together”

The second woman I’ve recently found out about. I’ve her from someone else that my boyfriend has been in this particular woman’s face. I’ve talked to my boyfriend about the first woman a few times. He’s denied it and i believed him at first but now i feel a little stupid and my trust for him is starting to diminish.

The more this woman tells me or says he has tried to get with her the less i believe him. He doesn’t defend us when i tell him. He tells me not to believe her but it’s hard when he’s not doing his part to put a stop to the rumor. Today i got fed up with it and yelled at him and broke it off because there should be no reason for this woman to repeatedly tell me he’s trying to get with her and he’s not standing up for our relationship

56